hawkfan89

Professional Hockey League; A Fictional History: Atlantic Division Uniforms, Stingers New Look Unveiled

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, hawkfan89 said:

 

I created a page on the blog with the two affiliate leagues

https://phlnetwork.blogspot.ca/p/minor-leagues.html

 

Awesome. Kinda bummed San Diego doesn't have a PHA team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

 

Awesome. Kinda bummed San Diego doesn't have a PHA team.

 

Seconded. I'd love to see a modern take on the Tiger Sharks uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

 

Awesome. Kinda bummed San Diego doesn't have a PHA team.

 

23 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

 

Seconded. I'd love to see a modern take on the Tiger Sharks uniform.

 

Done. I replaced Sacramento with the much more interesting Tiger Sharks. If anyone else has ideas for minor league teams, I can make changes pretty easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hawkfan89 said:

 

 

Done. I replaced Sacramento with the much more interesting Tiger Sharks. If anyone else has ideas for minor league teams, I can make changes pretty easily.

 

Thanks. Nice job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Edmonton got their guy. I'm assuming he'll either never develop, or he'll get a career ending injury. #SadNorthernLightsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that the Bulldog have been really lucky with rookie goaltenders. What's the feeling on the players they picked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Darknes said:

I've noticed that the Bulldog have been really lucky with rookie goaltenders. What's the feeling on the players they picked?

 

Yes they have, Though Washer is still a star, he was expendable because Chad Cohen has developed into a more than capable starter and Washer was unlikely to resign next year anyway. This year the 'Dogs had a good draft. Simpkins is the top American forward in this draft and McPherson is a tough, hard-nosed defenseman who should fit in very well in Boston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PEI has a team? Interesting, especially considering the distance it is from their parent club. Maybe Tampa or Jacksonville would be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For farm teams, is it difficult to figure out where exactly you're gonna put teams and which club will be their parent? Also, the Arizona team's nickname is pretty awkward when you think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you gonna make looks for the minor league teams?  I would really want to see the Norfolk Warships logo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Luingus221 said:

Are you gonna make looks for the minor league teams?  I would really want to see the Norfolk Warships logo!

Maybe he will, but I doubt it the PHL is enough. 

 

Maybe after the series is caught up to real time (by then probably 2019 or 2020) the fans and people who follow this league could do something. I think that would be fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Windsor started as a small equipment company in Nova Scotia”......., DID SOMEBODY SAY NOVA SCOTIA???????

 

I think Windsor would be the better sponsor, I have that feeling they’ll go with Duke and something similar to the hem/piping/bull crap of the 2000s will start, and then theyll sign Windsor and some team say will start going back to classic colors and designs (cough LI and Denver cough)

 

 

also that McNair signing was surprising, I personally hoped that the Bayou witch doctors would’ve cursed the Sound and he would try to leave NO instead of signing for 10 flipping years, though it’s good to see them and Miami continuing to develop..l even though I wish the Sound never became a thing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2018 at 7:52 PM, Cardsblues02 said:

PEI has a team? Interesting, especially considering the distance it is from their parent club. Maybe Tampa or Jacksonville would be better.

I may change that, partly because I'm working on filling out the Canadian junior league and I think I'd rather have a team in PEI in that league. Newfoundland could be an option too.

 

On 3/5/2018 at 9:36 PM, CodeG said:

“Windsor started as a small equipment company in Nova Scotia”......., DID SOMEBODY SAY NOVA SCOTIA???????

 

I think Windsor would be the better sponsor, I have that feeling they’ll go with Duke and something similar to the hem/piping/bull crap of the 2000s will start, and then theyll sign Windsor and some team say will start going back to classic colors and designs (cough LI and Denver cough)

 

 

also that McNair signing was surprising, I personally hoped that the Bayou witch doctors would’ve cursed the Sound and he would try to leave NO instead of signing for 10 flipping years, though it’s good to see them and Miami continuing to develop..l even though I wish the Sound never became a thing....

 

McNair is currently seen as the future of that franchise, despite that future still being up in the air. He likely wants to be a major impact player in this league and the long-term contract is reflective of that.

 

On 3/5/2018 at 8:12 PM, Luingus221 said:

Are you gonna make looks for the minor league teams?  I would really want to see the Norfolk Warships logo!

 

I wasn't really planning on it but I may do some primary logos at least if there is enough demand for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just caught up...please LI do something also beautiful season post 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2002 Uniform Updates

 

2002 saw very little in the way of uniform and logo changes. At the start of training camp, the Quebec Nationale surprised their fans with the reveal of a new home and away uniform set, featuring a return to more classic striping. All the logos remained intact from the look introduced in 1993 as did the black alternate jersey. The team would wear the '93-'02 uniforms throughout the pre-season before officially changing to the new design just in time for the season opener.

 
m5GU5or.png
 
In other news, the Edmonton Northern Lights introduced a new era in the team's history with a new alternate logo, which would replace the Alberta map logos worn on the shoulders, while the Oakland Nuggets and Milwaukee Choppers both introduced new third jerseys.
 
FEiFyJb.png
 
QuRQgXn.png

 

 
Oakland's new alternate is gold with the team name spelled diagonally down the front, while Milwaukee's uniforms are Silver with the team name in a stylized font on the front, and a new front-view version of the motorcycle logo on the shoulders.
 
                                                          ptYvHsM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those alts for the Nuggets and the Choppers are gorgeous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of of the Nuggets new jersey. The “puke green” is a strange shade. I like the Milwaukee jerseys though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Edmonton what are you actually doing

Looks like an energy drink logo or a charter bus company logo. Yucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now