hawkfan89

Professional Hockey League; A Fictional History: Atlantic Division Uniforms, Stingers New Look Unveiled

Bring on the Texas rivalry! Go roughnecks!

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

Houston's got the Roughnecks,

The newest hockey team!

We take the puck from goal to goal,

Like no one's ever seen!

We're on the ice and in the zone,

Never letting up,

And when you say the Roughnecks,

You're talkin' Lewis Cup

Cause we're the

Houston Roughnecks,

Houston Roughnecks,

Houston Roughnecks Number One!

Yes, we're the

Houston Roughnecks,

Houston Roughnecks,

Houston Roughnecks Number One!

So are the Roughnecks stealing that one from the Stingrays or something? *wink*

Just now, TargetToad said:

So are the Roughnecks stealing that one from the Stingrays or something?

Probably. Lol.

Wow! Certainly a logo and color scheme of a Houston, Texas team. Plenty of state pride! So excited to see Houston get the team. Hopefully a turnaround is in the cards. I think with this young core, my Roughnecks have a bright future. 

Logo is great and definitely one the city should be proud of. Glad to have a team in H-Town! Excited to see some uniforms.

Thanks for the feedback on Houston, glad you guys like the logo!

I'm going on vacation today and I'll be camping so I won't really be able to check in until next week, but I do hope to start unveiling the new uniforms as soon as I get back.

1 hour ago, GoBigblue1997 said:

So when it's the 2006-07 season

cheeks.jpg

53 minutes ago, GoBigblue1997 said:

Umm did I said something wrong 

Hawkfan will post when he can get it up. Just be patient. There might be a season posted once every month and a half or so. Lots of work goes into it and it takes time. 

Well I'm back from vacation complete with a brand new sunburn! Oh well, it was a good time.

Anyway, this is the first batch of new uniforms. I'll be releasing them one division at a time, starting with the Pacific. Changes were very minimal in the Pacific Division. No new logos, most teams just adapted their existing uniform designs to the new template.

2D21pZC.jpg

Because the changes in the Pacific were so minimal, I will likely also post the North Division later today as well.

I vehemently object to Vancouver’s move away from the red gradient.

I feel like Vancouver stepping away from the red is the wrong choice.

Here is the North Division jerseys. The North Division saw some slightly more significant changes than the Pacific. Four out of five teams, Calgary, Edmonton, Minnesota, and Winnipeg made big changes to their jersey designs. Edmonton's new home jersey is now black, while the bear paw logo has been modified. The old Alberta Map logo has been restored on the pants. Calgary is bringing back an updated version of their old horseshoe logo on the shoulders of their new jerseys, while Minnesota returns to a more traditional jersey design while retaining the familiar buzz saw logo. Winnipeg has kept the previous jersey design but will now use the logo from the red alternate uniforms as the primary logo. Milwaukee will keep their design mostly intact, only adding a new bike logo to the pants.

New Uniforms

IdcOwrK.jpg

Logo Changes

smSM22W.png

Upon seeing initial feedback on the Pacific Division and realizing how much black there is in the rest of the league, I also decided to keep Vancouver in red with the gradient look after all. I've updated the Pacific Division post to reflect the changes.

lskSor7.png

I definitely prefer the new Pioneers logo. Much more of a “pioneer” vibe with the coonskin. Definitely a good idea to upgrade that to the primary. All the minor changes look good! 

Love that Winnipeg P logo. Calgary and Minnesota also look great with the uniform change.

Winnepeg is the biggest upgrade yet! Also 4 Black jerseys in the same division, sheesh, bfbs is actually suffocating at this point.

Pleasantly surprised at how well these turned out with the new template. I actually really like the Lumberjacks and Seattle, and that new logo for Winnipeg is great as well.