What sport should I shoot next?

nash61

As some of you may know, I'm a photographer, specializing in sports. My New Year's resolution was to stretch myself and branch out.

I had previously only shot hockey, baseball, and field lacrosse, so this year I started shooting new things. Problem is, I've run out of mainstream sports.

I've shot: (Links below)

1. Hockey

2. Baseball
3. Basketball
4. Football
5. Field lacrosse

6. Skateboarding

7. Volleyball

8. Soccer

Does anyone have a suggestion for where I should go next? One of my friends suggested cricket, but I'd also like the boards' ideas.

EDIT: Forgot to add soccer. Link added above.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Soccer would be good. What about surfing?

Not a lot of surfing to be had on the Great Lakes

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Assuming you have a passport and the proper ID, go to Australia and shoot Aussie Rules Football.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Assuming you have a passport and the proper ID, go to Australia and shoot Aussie Rules Football.

We actually have a team here in my hometown.

Golf?

Just missed Cory Conacher's Charity Golf Tournament. Would have been a perfect opportunity.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Cycling.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived