College Baseball redesigns by ECUFan25: Take 2

ECUFan25

Alright, I think we all can agree that my first try was a fail. But now i've improved. I have digital graphic designing which means actual team colors, and real templates. I also have more experience with other designers in the requests forum. So let's finish what we started! Right where we left off is where I'm starting. The University of Purdue Boilermakers! (P.S. I accidentally left Home on the Road uniform template so don't get confused.)

FullSizeRender_zpsoo9jqby5.jpgIMG_1589_zpskmwg7mfw.jpgIMG_1590_zpsrvqqulhw.jpg?1434582507005&1Hope you like it,

ECUFan25

EDIT: 150th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot:

I'll be honest with you... These would be good for the Purdue BMX team, but this is baseball and what you have created is bad. There are too many panels, logos, and poor colors combos. White jerseys should NEVER be paired with grey pants and black pants are for softball, not baseball.

I'm not trying to put you down, trust me. You just need some C&C so that you can further improve your concepts.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1. White jerseys never go on grey pants. Ever. Use white pants with the white jerseys.

2. White or grey pants. No colored or black pants in this situation.

3. Please don't use a gradient on a baseball uniform. Make it a solid gold.

4. Cap logos are usually very simple, most of the time they are just letters. This is because they are small and therefore very hard to read and/or see detail. Go with the standard P, not the train on the cap.

Not felling the black pants or the alternate. NEVER USE GREY PANTS WITH A WHITE JERSEY AND NEVER USE BLACK PANTS FOR BASEBALL!!! Home and away jerseys look good though.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived