McElroy19's AHL Rebrand (28/30) Updated 7/31 Need Help!

McElroy19

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for a lll the feedback on the Bridgeport logo guys, the way I see it working out it will get used this summer so keep an eye out for it.

For today I've got one of my favorite logos of the series the Binghampton Senators. I wanted to capture what everyone liked about the old senators logo but give it a modern update.

JCfb8rC.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Thanks for a lll the feedback on the Bridgeport logo guys, the way I see it working out it will get used this summer so keep an eye out for it.

For today I've got one of my favorite logos of the series the Binghampton Senators. I wanted to capture what everyone liked about the old senators logo but give it a modern update.

JCfb8rC.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

First off, that sens logo is pure gold. And did you say that your sound tigers logo might be getting used?!?! Where and for who?!? That's awesome! Congrats

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Yeah, what do you mean by the Sound Tigers logo might be used? Who's using it. If the Sound Tigers were that would be awesome and would be much better for them. Congratulations on that! Anyways, that Baby Sens logo is perfect. I like the modernization of the side-profile Sens logo and it just looks great in general.

Albany: Pretty good. Good call going with red and green.

Bakersfield: Absolutely amazing. Much better than what they currently have.

Bridgeport: I really like that. Nice and clean.

Binghamton: Really nice. I'm normally not a fan of bevels, but I think they work in this case.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of this series.

I like the logo. i don't really understand the hat, but the logo looks good.

The "Wolf Pack" name is a reference to a submarine class and a naval tactic...the US Navy's main submarine base is in nearby New London.

bYhYmxh.png

Archived