NFL Future Changes 2015 - 2030 (10/32 - Washington Braves (Redskins) added)

jimboqb12

Panthers, Titans, Patriots, Cowboys and Cardinals are all upgrades and are very well done, nice work. Denver kind of looks like an Illinois ripoff right now, and not a fan of the Saints addition of teal or the number font. Jets and Bengals are okay and look nice as well

Too many people try just slapping that odd secondary Broncos logo into a D and calling it a throwback. It's horrible. It just does not work. Honestly, it's high schoolish, and poor high schoolish at that. Every time I come on here and see that someone has done a Broncos revamp I get excited only to see this. Sorry, that's not very constructive. So, I would say, if you want to go with the "D" then try to mesh the old bronco D logo with the style of the new Bronco.

Love the Jersey, only thing would be is I think the number would be better on the sleeve. The pants need to fit the jersey more. The truncated stripe is just bad design IMO. Nothing appealing about it. I would either go matching helmet or something that fits the jersey better.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I really like the Bengals and the Cowboys sets.

They have the best elements of their classic looks, but with a modern touch.

Question - why does the blue Cowboys jersey have a star on the front, but the white one doesn't?

Also, I really like the Titans uniform with the light blue jersey. I'd like to see a white version that emphasizes the light blue (light blue numbers, etc).

• 1 month later...

Been awhile since I worked on this topic but I've thrown myself into it this evening and completed this uniform for the Washington Redskins.

I've looked to address the topic of the name. Love it or hate it there is history in the name Braves so I've reverted back to this name.

The look I have gone for is a mixture of 1933 Braves with the classic Redskins thrown in there on the sly.

I also took the time to edit both primary and secondary logos.

C&C on a grand scale here guys. If you'd like to see a better image of both logos, let me know.

Home

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Home

Road

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Road

Braves? I don't really like the name because I'm a fan of both the Redskins and Nationals, and the main rivals of the Nats are the Atlanta Braves. If you are going to use a different name (I think it's fine if you do), go with something other than Braves.

Other than that, it looks like the "B" is a bit off center, although that might just be the way I'm looking at it. Also the striping on the current helmet was fine IMO, you didn't really need to change that. I'm not really a fan of the pants striping either, tbh.

I have to say, I love every one of the concepts you came up with so far, especially the Bengals and Patriots.

The Redskins/Braves look great and returning to their original name would be the best choice is a change is necessary. I'm not sure about the B in the logo, I think a W might be better.

You used the best possible combos for home and road too, what they SHOULD be using now. (bring back the burgundy pants!)

87Redskins.png

Archived