NFL Future Changes 2015 - 2030 (10/32 - Washington Braves (Redskins) added)

jimboqb12

I haven't been on this board for a while so I am a little out of touch with what is being posted. I've noticed that there are quite a few NFL Concept Series taking place right now. Hopefully my work won't be too similar! So I've had a couple of weeks available to attack this concept series. I will be looking to upload as much as I can as I complete the work.

I won't ramble on as the series is pretty self explanatory but I have started with teams that I think need to have a change. Some of the changes are drastic, some are subtle. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the work and and C&C is welcome.

Below is the concept order.

Panthers

Bengals

Cowboys

Titans

Patriots

Saints

Broncos

Jets

Cardinals

Jaguars

Rams

Falcons

Braves (Redskins)

Eagles

Texans

Chargers

Lions

Ravens

49ers

Bills

Steelers

Raiders

Packers

Giants

Chiefs

Colts

Bears

Seahawks

Vikings

Dolphins

Buccaneers

Browns

First up are the Carolina Panthers.

I felt that although they have an already great uniform (despite being two decades old and unchanged) it was time for a slight change.

Home

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL-Home.p

Road

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL-Road.p

Alternate

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL-Alt.pn

Hope you like them and looking forward to C&C.

Next up are the Cincinnati Bengals.

I really like this concept. I've melded together a throwback look but ensured that I held onto the 'Tiger Stripes' that are key to the Bengals branding. C&C welcomed guys!

Home

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Home

Road

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Road

Alternate

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Alt.

These look great. Cowboys are my fav team, and I like the current unis. Should be interesting to see what you do!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Next up are the Cincinnati Bengals.

I really like this concept. I've melded together a throwback look but ensured that I held onto the 'Tiger Stripes' that are key to the Bengals branding. C&C welcomed guys!

Home

Road

Alternate

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Alt.

Being a die hard Bengals fan, I usually dislike many of the concepts I come across. These however have the perfect mix of of a clean classic look, with the unmistakable Bengal identity. Nice work!

This is my favorite concept for the Panthers I've seen. Most people go a little too modern with our concepts because we're relatively new, but our owner would never go for anything like that. The only complaint i have is that the shoulder claw marks are a little small. They almost disappear on the blue jerseys because of their silver border. Great stuff though.

The Bengals are perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.

UUkgTjb.png

For today guys.

First up the Dallas Cowboys. I kept them really as simple and as close to how they are as I could. I cleaned up the disparity between silvers and made the use of black in the uniform more prominent. Hope you like!

Home

Road

Nike%20Hypercool%20Home.png

Thanks for all the comments so far guys.

Next up are the Tennessee Titans.

I moved some of the colours around to better reflect the State Flag. I've taken the now trademark look of the Titans and given it a sharper look.

Home

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Alt_

Road

Alternate

The New England Patriots.

Their's is a uniform that has always frustrated me. I've never understood the red jersey because of the link to the Red Jackets who the Patriots fought against. I have kept the navy jerseys but moved into a more patriotic colour scheme of red, white and blue. The stars throughout the uniform are sublimated.

Home

Road

So here are the New Orleans Saints.

I'm not sure about the uniform so C&C is going to be extremely welcomed! I have added 'Creole Blue' to the colour scheme. The idea that I was going for was to add the new colour to an old school/new school look. I'm not quite sure about the numbers but they are linked to the new font. The font is linked towards jazz and the 1920s.

Home

Road

Here are the Denver Broncos.

This is a real link back to the old school. The logo redesign clearly links to the days before the Nike takeover but I've kept the more aggressive bronco. Hope you like.

Home

Road

Alternate

Nike%20Hypercool%20Template%20NFL%20Alt_

Cowboys: No complaints here. Looks good.

Titans: Another solid look. I just wish there was more light blue in the road.

Patriots: Love it! Again, needs more blue in the road.

Saints: Ok, the blue needs to go. Now, they look too much like the Jaguars. Other than that, it's good.

EDIT: I posted this the same time you posted the next one.

Broncos: FINALLY! Someone made a solid looking concept for my Broncos. Great job!

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

My New York Jets.

I wanted to mix up the logo. I've taken out the 'NY' because the font imbalanced the logo. I then made the shape of logo sharper than it is now so it looks more like a football. I've made the uniform a closer link to the Super Bowl III uniform.

Home

Road

The Arizona Cardinals.

I really like this uniform. I wanted to go back to the way the uniforms that were basic. At the same time I don't want to make teams unnecessarily 'fauxback' so I threw in the State Flag for the whole of the shoulder rather than just a flag.

Home

Road

Not sure how I feel about plaid striping for the Pats. Other than that i have no real problems with this. The number font for the Saint is a little bulky but that blue was a good touch.

EDIT: was just scrolling thru and saw the Saints and thought they were the Jags. Maybe make the shade of blue less of a teal.

More EDITS: Just saw that was stars, not plaid on the pats striping.

Archived