UCFL -- (10 of 20 -- Columbus added 10/4)

levijeromeSF

I'm surprised no one else has looked at this work. It's very unique from the concepts I've been seeing

Question: When you do Canada will they have sleeved jerseys? Or will they have short-sleeved and players could choose if they want long sleeves or short sleeves? If yes, will other players have this choice from other SC's? Considering Canada,parts of the USA,etc, are retry cold

Curious because I don't usually watch soccer

Good questions. For these concepts, I am only doing short sleeve jerseys but traditionally in soccer, the players have the option to wear either a short sleeve or long sleeve (or a long sleeve compression shirt under a short sleeve which is probably more common than a long sleeve). Most kits just extend the the sleeve all the way down so the designs don't really change. Here is an example:

_66040508_wilshere.jpgAaron_Ramsey_Arsenal.jpg

Love these concepts the Boston one is fab. Love the Celtic heritage for the 3rd kit.

Interestingly or so I thought arsenal players don't have choice on short or long sleeve individually whatever the captain picks the whole team has to wear.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To put the rest the sleeves question. players can wear either short or long sleeves, typically the kit manufacturer makes a long sleeve version of the kit, but sometimes players wear the short sleeve top with a long sleeve undershirt for extra warmth, so really the sleeve matter doesnt matter. For concepts typically they are short sleeved since that is the normal choice

To put the rest the sleeves question. players can wear either short or long sleeves, typically the kit manufacturer makes a long sleeve version of the kit, but sometimes players wear the short sleeve top with a long sleeve undershirt for extra warmth, so really the sleeve matter doesnt matter. For concepts typically they are short sleeved since that is the normal choice

Haha, exactly. I would always choose to wear a long sleeve shirt, but I think the short sleeved make better concepts for sure.

Archived