Tweaking the NBA (Nuggets Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss the old Bad Boys era Detroit font. But getting rid of the Nike V-neck was a good move and the right move.

Updates are in

Knicks

All I did was add the logo to both sides of the shorts

SQCSRg7.png

5XAdfdO.png

FX0F1fy.png

Hornets

All that was changed was a switch to Jordan Brand

qv18V7l.png

iAnOnTK.png

9FAkbJD.png

Magic

Added Blue side panels to the alternate uniform, I think I like the original better

ThrXrtL.png

Trail Blazers

Amended the the jersey logo and numbering fiasco

FWZQDrr.png

I fear your updated Blazers' uniforms are actually a significant downgrade, as the red names/numbers really make it so the amount of red is overpowering, especially for a team that has always had good color balance within their uniform sets.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I don't think the knicks need logos on both sides of their shorts, I think it would look better on the front of the left leg better. and one of the logos on the shorts need to be flipped so the hawk head is facing forward on both sides.

Unlikely, seeing how it was Nike who first changed their uniforms (and Heat, Lakers, Mavericks, Raptors) to the way they are right now. (The Bobcats' "Cats" uniform came way later.) If anything, they might change it to the sublimated designs worn at Duke and Texas, or either the old generic or the new generic design used at Kentucky.
15548824940_c9ed1abdbf_o.png

First of all, great work overall. Pinstripes are the best look for the Magic, and as a Hawks fan I could not agree more with replacing the volt color. If it was not for that, I would love the rebrand. But alas, that one color ruined it all for me. Great job overall though, can't wait to see what else you have in store

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

As a Pistons fan, I don't particularly like the red Motor City Concept, The dark blue navy that the uni currently has more embraces the hard working, bad ass, hard core Motor City then the red one you have, This year, at least according to a page I saw on uni-watch, The Pistons are supposed to get a new alternate to make 4 total jerseys, maybe if you made this one red and kept the motor city one dark blue it might look better, plus this way, you can do whatever your creative mind thinks of with that red one, since it hasnt been released yet. Oh, and if your redesigning, is there anyway you could maybe add the Detroit Pistons horse-power logo back into the mix? http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/445/Detroit_Pistons/2002/Alternate_Logo I think it might look really nice on the Motor City Jersey. :), keep up the good work!

Perfect tweaks for the Sixers. The wordmarks are exactly as they should be, and I like that shorts design more than the full stripe. My only issue would be with the stars. They're a little too inflated...work a little bit with the shape settings in Illustrator/Inkscape or just vectorize a star from Google Image. Also, I'd space them out a little more.

Archived