Tweaking the NBA (Nuggets Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job! I love the tradition and simplicity. These look like unis of a professional league. Very sharp. Wish you had incorprated the herringbone court behind the Nets, like you did with the Celtics and their parquet. I'd love to see your take on the Kings. They're one of the first teams in the league - they should look that way!

Love what you've done with the template! The sleeve trim and different neckline cuts make a huge difference. Your designs are all very well thought out and executed, but I'm especially impressed by what you've put together for the Nets....probably because I've been struggling with them on and off for a while now. Only suggestion across the board would be to adjust the sizing of the wordmarks, numerals, and last names - some wordmarks and numerals are too big, some last names are too small. Just a minor suggestion. Can't wait to see what's next!

As a Blazer fan, those are nearly perfect. However, I think you should make the stroke on the team name and numbers on the home set a little thinner, as the red and black don't work together too well. Also, I'm really not a fan of you using the logo that was used in the early 2000's, as it doesn't look quite right without the silver outline.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

As a Blazer fan, those are nearly perfect. However, I think you should make the stroke on the team name and numbers on the home set a little thinner, as the red and black don't work together too well. Also, I'm really not a fan of you using the logo that was used in the early 2000's, as it doesn't look quite right without the silver outline.

I agree, as a fellow Blazer fan, the outline stroke is kind of thick. Maybe adding a white outline between the black and red.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

You mispelled Trailblazers in the heading...

Not really a fan of the removal of silver/grey in the uniforms. You really did just simplify them. Ok but not feeling it. Was hoping to see you use the RIP CITY jersey design too for the road.

5ygiptnn614j0owap7qfq9guh.gif

Make this in red and voila..a good alternate.

shado_logo.gif

good stuff. seeing simple stuff like this makes you wonder why teams like the hawks even mess with that awful green color. might wanna move the nike check to the back on the jersey to make way for advertisements. :suspect: All kidding aside, these are great.

Is that the new Bucks' number font on the Hawks? Might not want to use the same font as another team, unless you're going to change the Bucks' numbers.

Traced it right off the Hawks uniforms

Is that the new Bucks' number font on the Hawks? Might not want to use the same font as another team, unless you're going to change the Bucks' numbers.

Didn't notice how similar the new Hawks numbers are to the Bucks (at least with #15). This just might be me looking at it, but to me the Hawks new numbers are a little rounded/angled inward on the side of the numbers.

JeKhnr9.png

Didn't notice how similar the new Hawks numbers are to the Bucks (at least with #15). This just might be me looking at it, but to me the Hawks new numbers are a little rounded/angled inward on the side of the numbers.

Seems like Adidas got a little lazy with this one

Archived