OK - I know how much we all hate gradients on this board. But I was wondering - does anybody know the official color-corrected RGB values for the BLACK and GOLD in this logo:

gold%2Bshield.PNG

I tried searching for the kind of topic but didn't see one already on the boards....

P.S. Get ready for this too:

Golden-footballs-NFL-HS-600-3-22-15.png

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

White

Light Grey - 538

Medium Grey - 430

Dark Grey - 432

Medium Gold - 110

Dark Gold - 7553

Not exactly RGB values, are they?

Better, they're Pantone values.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

According to our logo slick provided by the NFL colors they noted are:

Gray - Cool Gray 11C • RGB 85/86/90 • #55565A

Light Gold - 7555 C • RGB 215/162/42 • #D7A22A

Doesn't exactly help with all the gradients.

Hope the helps!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

White

Light Grey - 538

Medium Grey - 430

Dark Grey - 432

Medium Gold - 110

Dark Gold - 7553

Pantone is only better if you are printing stuff and have Pantone inks. But just my opinion.....

But, all the logoslicks I have seen for NFL teams have WEB ready values (RGB) which I think what Colorwerx was using (I think). I might be wrong about that. But in either case - if the NFL has the RGB values, that's good enough for me to plug into whatever application I could dream up to use it for. (This statement should not be taken to mean I am putting words in Colorwerx's mouth. I think he can answer for himself.)

I'm fine with the balls being colored like this as long as they remain solely for presentation.

thats what she said . . .

Edge, if you dont want the Pantone swatches just start with them then convert to RGB in Ai

.....assuming he has AI.

gYH2mW9.png

Gray - Cool Gray 11C • RGB 85/86/90 • #55565A

Light Gold - 7555 C • RGB 215/162/42 • #D7A22A

Hope the helps!

I'm actually hoping to figure out a way to get my hands on the full Super Bowl 50 Event Style Guide but there has been no luck. The last one I remember seeing and getting my hands on was the Super Bowl 48.

Gray - Cool Gray 11C RGB 85/86/90 #55565A

Light Gold - 7555 C RGB 215/162/42 #D7A22A

Hope the helps!

I'm actually hoping to figure out a way to get my hands on the full Super Bowl 50 Event Style Guide but there has been no luck. The last one I remember seeing and getting my hands on was the Super Bowl 48.

Uniwatch posted a good bit of it a few weeks ago.

White

Light Grey - 538

Medium Grey - 430

Dark Grey - 432

Medium Gold - 110

Dark Gold - 7553

Pantone is only better if you are printing stuff and have Pantone inks. But just my opinion.....

But, all the logoslicks I have seen for NFL teams have WEB ready values (RGB) which I think what Colorwerx was using (I think). I might be wrong about that. But in either case - if the NFL has the RGB values, that's good enough for me to plug into whatever application I could dream up to use it for. (This statement should not be taken to mean I am putting words in Colorwerx's mouth. I think he can answer for himself.)

Well, I don't have AI. But I did figure out enough to know that the RGB values and the hex code values on NFL logoslicks are not the same as what Colorwerx would refer to as color-optimized. Not sure why I didn't know this before, but guess I never asked enough questions.

I know I asked the question once before. I also know I have long since forgotten the answer. Does anyone remember what color-optimized means? I know it has something to do with computer displays. I just don't remember.

Gray - Cool Gray 11C RGB 85/86/90 #55565A

Light Gold - 7555 C RGB 215/162/42 #D7A22A

Hope the helps!

Uniwatch posted a good bit of it a few weeks ago.

Oh that I saw. I was referring to the entire guide in a .PDF format. I had the one for 43 & 48 until my external had a fatal crash error. Still bummed about that.

• 2 months later...

Archived