BIG NHL EXPANSION PROJECT (Saskatchewan completed 28/7/15)

Christian Legault

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated logo, and jerseys.

8Jersey_zpsjstcu27q.png

8Sheet_zps9jkukbsc.png

Looking at the logo, I can't help but think of ways to try to make a play on the two works, like "Milwockey" or "Haukee".. Maybe that's just ridiculous, but the fact that they rhyme just seems too good to pass up..

Anyway, love the logo and the away jerseys.. Great work

Guest darkpiranha

Updated logo, and jerseys.

8Jersey_zpsjstcu27q.png

8Sheet_zps9jkukbsc.png

Looking at the logo, I can't help but think of ways to try to make a play on the two works, like "Milwockey" or "Haukee".. Maybe that's just ridiculous, but the fact that they rhyme just seems too good to pass up..

Anyway, love the logo and the away jerseys.. Great work

This would be a great opportunity for Sparky-like fan merch.

sheete_zpshmj5cmkj.png

so here are a few options.

White and light gold/ pale green do not go well together. so highlights on the deer are hard to do.

Anyways comment which one is your favorite.

i personally love the bottom one. Maybe try it with the buck (face, eyes and ears) being white and the antlers pale green. Love how you're trying double greens with Saskatchewan!

Though one thing I would change on the deer is the nose and make it more realistic and deer-like.

VHj90kn.png

Agreed with the others, that is a really good look with those three colors and the jerseys look great! Clean is an excellent way to describe them too I think. It feels kind of modern and classic to me at the same time, which I really like.

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Here is a map of all the teams so far.

Canada-USA-%20copy_zpsmjtbn0x2.png
I want to take a break from designing and turn this into a little fun.

So Gary Bettman has decided to pit all these cities against each other to determine which city really deserve a team. (obviously very fictional.)

Each team will compete in a series of events/competitions.

For example, the first comp. would be a season ticket drive. Second would be who can sell the most jerseys. Etc. Team who sells the most wins. There will be standings after every comp.

Comment if you like the idea and how i should determine which team would win. By voting, me, etc.

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

• 1 year later...

Archived