BIG NHL EXPANSION PROJECT (Saskatchewan completed 28/7/15)

Christian Legault

This si absolutely phenominal work!!! Keep it up. I would like to see Las Vegas Silver Bullets next.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this a lot, but I agree with the split numbers. I also would not alternate the stripe color. This is an awesome thread

as in using one shade of baby blue, or replacing the dark blue stripe with a light blue stripe to match the home jersey?

thanks everyone, and yea i wanted to do something different instead of the boring old block font. ill post hamilton

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

All of the unis have something great. Seattle has the trees in the striping, Portland has a great color scheme for the city adn simplicity that makes it awesome, and Halifax has a really good striping pattern. Only thing is in the title for Halifax it says Hafilax. lol

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Alright Guys, I'll look to change and adjust the logo according to the comments after I post every team so I can get all the feedback I can to adjust the aesthetics of every team according to popular opinion.

Keep the comments coming, leave what team you want to see next, but for now, Here is Portland

So essentially, i wanted a classy visual for this team, simple look, roundel, and really simple jerseys. As you can notice, mountain ice caps in the "M" Pretty straightforward and probably IMO the most boring of the pack.

2SHEET_zps9h94jmp1.png

2JERSEY_zps448mepri.png

I love green, gold and silver as a color combination. Maybe lighten the silver a tinge to provide some contrast since the gold and green are on the darker side but other wise you're killing it.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

I like this a lot, but I agree with the split numbers. I also would not alternate the stripe color. This is an awesome thread

as in using one shade of baby blue, or replacing the dark blue stripe with a light blue stripe to match the home jersey?

thanks everyone, and yea i wanted to do something different instead of the boring old block font. ill post hamilton

I would replace the dark blue with light blue on the home jersey

u3J7jjd.png

I would replace the dark blue with light blue on the home jersey

Ok Originally I had that, but the uniform was just so light, It needed the Dark Blue.

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

Twitter: @lestoplegault - Email: Christiantlegault@gmail.com Blog: http://legaultdesigns.blogspot.ca/

Hamilton is up next.

Tigers is an iconic name, yes, but they already have a CFL team named the TI-CATS, so i kept the brand but change it up and made it more modern.

3SHEET_zpsc1v06d93.png

3JERSEY_zpso5slwmos.png

I'll post las vegas after I get some feedback for the beasts

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

That logo is great, it looks like a tiger yet it doesn't. I feel like the jerseys need since sort of hem striping. Maybe similar to the bottom of the Coyotes new jerseys, just a thin stripe at the very bottom.

That logo is great, it looks like a tiger yet it doesn't. I feel like the jerseys need since sort of hem striping. Maybe similar to the bottom of the Coyotes new jerseys, just a thin stripe at the very bottom.

True but Wait for Las Vegas Andrew ;)

Milwaukee is a place that could get a team.

Once I'm done posting all the teams, you guys can give me suggestions on the last two teams I do, (not just the city but the name as well, some contenders so far : Milwaukee, Regina, Kansas City

sig_zpsbkzghgfz.png

I'm really liking this series so far. As a person from a city that could get an expansion team (Milwaukee), I would love to see a Milwaukee concept. I've always liked the names "Milwaukee Millers" (Miller Brewing/Brewing industry), "Milwaukee Porters" (Porter beer/Nod to the various ports along the Lake), Milwaukee Muskies (State fish/Lake motif) or keeping the Milwaukee Admirals identity but going back to the old red, white and blue theme. I love what you've put together so far, especially the Halifax set. Look forward to seeing more!

Archived