Los Angeles Clippers Complete Rebrand...Updated 6/29/2015

uuh70

With the recent rebrand I felt like the Clippers missed a golden opportunity to distance themselves from the Lakers. Since relocating to Los Angeles from San Diego the Clippers have been called "the little brother" and "the jv team of Los Angeles". Because of this I decided to give the Clippers a complete overhaul, even ridding them of the Clipper moniker as a way to distance themselves from previous ownership.

The team will now be known as the "Hollywood Stars" as a nod to the old minor league team and to some extent, the ABA team of the 1970's. The Stars will have four uniforms, the primary home and away, an alternate, and a pride uniform (no sleeves to be seen!)

without further adieu, I present you the Hollywood Stars

Home_zpsffqpt8df.jpgRoad_zpsxfxssdnr.jpgAlt_zps17rxbmym.jpgPride_zpsxorh1e2y.jpgHollywood%20Stars%20Logo%20Sheet_zpswpsucourt_zpsbip9vsos.jpgwordmarks_zpsqwwn6vvy.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

I like Light Blue uniforms, but I'm not feeling yours. Not sure about the "Tinseltown" on the chest. I also was hoping you would change the primary logo so that it wouldn't be the same exact thing just customized for the Stars. Not great.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

As a Clippers fan, I'm not so sure how I feel about the name change, but i like that you took that risk and went with a new name. It works. Even with the new name, it's miles ahead of what we just got. My only complaint is is that you still used that " NBA Live"logo for the primary logo.

That new primary logo just isn't realistic as it is far too busy. You have to think about all the applications that a primary logo is used for, and in smaller applications that logo would look extremely muddled.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived