PPL - Pennsylvania Premier League (Complete)

Hey guys, I was thinking of doing a soccer league in each state and the best play in a bigger tournament style bracket. So I just wanted to start and try it but this is in the far future. Right now this is just the Pennsylvania Premier League. It is a well-known and well-respected professional soccer league in the world but mostly America. Here ya go!

PPL%20Logo%20layout-X2.png

PPL%20-%20Explantion-XL.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking the league logo. Great combination of a state symbol and a soccer league type logo. Unigue shape also fits the spase on the sleeve while having a unique look. I would reccomend changing colors of it by teams though.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This is interesting. Can't wait for more.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Hmmm.... Altoona Checkers... not sure if I agree with the name as something more geared to railroad would work better, since thats what put the town on the map, though with Wilkes-Barre already having the Express I don't know where to with it. Our youth hockey team (that I play on) is called the Trackers (railroad tracks) and I feel something like that would be work out more.

I also don't like how the ball in Hershey's and Lancaster's logos are the same. I was also hoping for something a lot more Civil War related for Gettysburg because I figured that was the only reason you put a team there, I mean the towns in the middle of no-where and maybe 3,000 people live there, and Athletics is extremely generic name. Gettysburg Calvary, or Union would in my opinion be better.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

I was also hoping for something a lot more Civil War related for Gettysburg because I figured that was the only reason you put a team there, I mean the towns in the middle of no-where and maybe 3,000 people live there, and Athletics is extremely generic name. Gettysburg Calvary, or Union would in my opinion be better.

Since Gettysburg is one of the Original 4 I didnt want them to have a Americanized feel to them, instead a more European feel since its supposed to be of that caliber of a league. Idk it makes sense to me haha

And Checkers is a slang for Forecheckers which is their style of play, fast and aggressive on the attack. Thats why their chant is "Attack, attack, attack, attack!"

Archived