2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

3 hours ago, Primzahl said:

The Broncos orange jersey would look weird with the Super Bowl patch if the patch ends up being this

Super_Bowl_50_logo.png

So i hope they go with the blue jersey's with white pants that they wore vs Green Bay instead. 

That would be weird having the gold patch on an orange jersey.

I'm really excited to see how the Super Bowl patches look this year. I know most people aren't fans of the logo system, but I think we can all agree that it has looked fantastic on the jerseys. They got off to a rough start in SBXLV because the patches looked like they were printed on paper and glued onto the jerseys, but they've looked phenomenal the past two years. They've got this shiny finish which stands out off the jersey and just looks great. I hope they do a good job of getting the same shine off the gold patch, because that could look phenomenal. And I know I'm biased, but I think it would look really good on the navy blue Pats jersey.

SuperBowlXLV_patches1.jpg150206-butler-lockette-super-bowl-430a_0

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/20/2016 at 5:34 PM, canzman said:

Since I know it will be asked here is why I picked the teams I did for the Pro Bowl images. I picked the Panthers as one of the 2 teams since they have the most players voted to the Pro Bowl this season and I picked the Browns for the other since Joe Thomas will be appearing in his 9th consecutive Pro Bowl and I could be wrong but I think he is the first player to go to 9 in a row starting with his rookie year. Yes, I know Junior Seau holds the record for consecutive Pro Bowls with 12 but his first was his in second season not his rookie season. I know the Browns are not that great but that is one unbeivable accomplishment for Joe Thomas.

Pro Bowl
Team Rice vs. Team Irvin
j4IHAPI.pngtp5pzmY.png

Man, are those ugly. Especially the Team Irvin one.  Not your fault, this has been a great database over this season. I hope you do next year, too.

IxkieML.png

It's been said a million times, but the Panthers' white uniforms would look so much better with silver pants. They don't look bad, as it is, but silver pants would really complete the look.

To be honest, I wish the Panthers would wear silver pants exclusively, and would make the blue jersey (i.e. the one they wore for Color Rush) their primary home uniform.  The blue is a superior jersey to the black. Silver/blue/silver with either blue or black socks (either would work) would be perfect.

I think their blue is just different enough from the Lions' to differentiate the two teams (not that that matters a ton, in my mind).

34 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

They should go for broke and wear mono blue.

20141013__20140715__broncos-alternate-un

Unfortunately, they'd have to go mono-blue if they wore the blue alts in the Super Bowl. I think they got rid of the white pants with the orange side-paneling (which go with the blue jerseys).

If they're dead-set against wearing orange in the Super Bowl (which I find doubtful), they'd be better off going with mono-white. Would also force the Panthers to wear black, which they've been avoiding in the playoffs.

13 minutes ago, kroywen said:

Unfortunately, they'd have to go mono-blue if they wore the blue alts in the Super Bowl. I think they got rid of the white pants with the orange side-paneling (which go with the blue jerseys).

If they're dead-set against wearing orange in the Super Bowl (which I find doubtful), they'd be better off going with mono-white. Would also force the Panthers to wear black, which they've been avoiding in the playoffs.

They wore the blue jersey with white pants this year against Green Bay. So they still have them. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

They wore the blue jersey with white pants this year against Green Bay. So they still have them. 

Interesting - I must've missed that game. Glad to see they still have the blue-white combo available. I wish they'd completely redesign their uniforms, but the blue-white at least provides a nice callback to the Elway-era Super Bowl wins.

58 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

No chance the Broncos wear blue in the Super Bowl.

This whole town/team is "United in Orange"

Its gonna be Orange for the 5th time.

I know there's zero chance of it happening, but why not pair the orange jersey with the blue pants?  I don't think it's that big of a deal that the side panels wouldn't match. 

Archived