2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I wish the Seahawks would just scrap the wolf gray unis altogether. It just doesn't look good. I rather prefer having them go back to the alternate lime jersey.

I 100% disagree. I would be fine if they dropped the white uniforms and just went with grey on the road. I think it looks better, and the grey gets lost in the white road uniforms. Grey on the road helps for color consistency.

I really hope Rex isn't pushing for the all white look to become a regular thing like in NY. What's weird is that the Dolphins wore aqua pants in London but never again on the road last year. It's almost as if the league wanted them to show off their team colors in London, but now the Bills are wearing all white instead of the blue pants..interesting

I really hope Rex isn't pushing for the all white look to become a regular thing like in NY. What's weird is that the Dolphins wore aqua pants in London but never again on the road last year. It's almost as if the league wanted them to show off their team colors in London, but now the Bills are wearing all white instead of the blue pants..interesting

I think the all white is fine. If Jags are going all black, then all white is a great contrasting look.

Go A's!

I think the all white is fine. If Jags are going all black, then all white is a great contrasting look.

Im fine with all white, but i hope all blue never happens again

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I don't know how long they've been doing this, but on the field itself, they paint the outline of the teams wordmark, but on the side camera angle, they superimpose colour to the inside of the lines.

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't know how long they've been doing this, but on the field itself, they paint the outline of the teams wordmark, but on the side camera angle, they superimpose colour to the inside of the lines.

They did that in the first London game too. Apparently they didn't want to use a lot of paint because of some other event going on at Wembley.

They did that in the first London game too. Apparently they didn't want to use a lot of paint because of some other event going on at Wembley.

Maybe its the game Next week Lions vs Chiefs of Chiefs vs Lions

Archived