2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, possib ly unpopular. I LOVE the steelers thirds

I'm with you. I don't think they are all that bad.

ill go as far to say, with yellow or black pants they would be the best alt in the league.
The steelers thirds suck they need to get rid of those ugly ass things

It's not really a throwback look. It's part of the current set it just hasn't been worn this way since 2011. (I think that's the last time they wore it)

It does look better than the orange jerseys, though. I like that they chose to wear it against the Packers too. Super Bowl Bowl XXXII rematch.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It's not really a throwback look. It's part of the current set it just hasn't been worn this way since 2011. (I think that's the last time they wore it)

It does look better than the orange jerseys, though. I like that they chose to wear it against the Packers too. Super Bowl Bowl XXXII rematch.

It's a throwback in that they're wearing exactly what they wore when they played in the Super Bowl. When they've worn the blues recently, it's been with blue pants. It's refreshing to see the white ones.

I prefer the Broncos' navy alts to their regular orange jerseys, but I think the old orange crush jerseys with the sky blue helmet was their best ever look. I'd love to see a modern version of those classic uniforms.

I prefer the Rams in navy and traditional gold when it is properly executed (gold not khaki pants, no jersey side panels). I have to admit, however, that I seen enjoyed seeing them in their bright colors today. They have to fix their lids if they ever go back to these colors permanently.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I may be in the minority when saying this, but the uniforms the Browns wore today were the best they have looked all season.

Yeah, I'd agree with this. I think the worst part (wordmark on the pants) blended in more with the rest of the orange. Overall, it looks better than anything else they've worn this year.

Maybe as a special for the Thursday night, all-color matchups. The grey is very popular, I doubt it would be replaced. Undefeated in all grey.

I dont think it would have to be replaced....the rams have a throwback and they are making them another uniform for the color rush game.

The Seahawks' white pants look out of place next to their navy jerseys, which have no white at all. I for one, think the Seahawks look best in navy monochrome, but wearing grey pants would at least match the grey in their jersey stripes and number font.

It's like I'm watching Super Bowl XXXII take 2 lol. Exact same uniforms, same network showing it. Think that was preplanned?

Had a lil something to do with coincidently getting Green Bay at home this year + Pat Bowlen's Ring of Fame honors at halftime. Fitting that Denver came away with the "W", again.

6uXNWAo.png

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 9 (Part1) (BYES: Lions, Chiefs, Cardinals, Seahawks, Ravens, Texans)
Browns @ Bengals
2AKKypG.pngmxVfjfU.jpg
Packers @ Panthers
jQKByxE.jpgy3H9ffH.jpg
Redskins @ Patriots
0gyqOMw.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Titans @ Saints
XQE1OGm.jpgDzPfiTB.jpg
Dolphins @ Bills
VY0Hkef.jpg1XsNunR.jpg

Archived