2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titans will probably go mono-blue at home again.The only remaining home game where they will break that trend will most likely be against Houston--as the Texans will likely go white over "deep steel blue" for that one.

So wat u r saying is, is that the titans will prob wear there light blue unis to if the texans go white over deep steel blue

Titans will probably go mono-blue at home again.The only remaining home game where they will break that trend will most likely be against Houston--as the Texans will likely go white over "deep steel blue" for that one.

So wat u r saying is, is that the titans will prob wear there light blue unis to if the texans go white over deep steel blue

Either that, or navy over white.

Better see Bills blue pants and dolphins aqua pants this week

The Bills will be in white jerseys with blue pants Sunday in KC, finally!!

Made official in the last hour by Bills Equipment via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/billsequipment

CU2WO-yXIAMgmoz.jpg

*** This is Jerry Hughes' jersey and it looks like a total rag the way the way multi fabrics were sewn together, and this is far from the first one I've seen looking like this

I really hate what Nike has done since taking over in 2012, with their sweat-marks and all their other crap methods. I really wish the NFL would go back to Reebok. Anything but Nike or Addidas.

Browns Tweeted the uniform info for Monday. Brown Jersey, Orange pants, Brown socks....

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BALvsCLE?src=hash

The original plan was to wear mono orange for this game. Combine that with the Texans going with red on white instead of mono red on Battle Red Day and it seems as if the NFL has banned mono lighter team color (admittedly not an option for most teams anyway) outside of Color Rush.

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/uniform-combinations.html

Also, the Cardinals have yet to go mono red (not a bright color, but the brighter of their two colors).

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/WWWW2015.shtml

I always preferred this Dolphins logo...

13oep73r6lmvxcqazzhvjfchv.gif

...over this one...

870.gif

The first one just seems more balanced.

How many football fans outside this site are unaware that the one below was different than the one it replaced? I wasn't until I started doing research for custom Pocket Pros a couple years ago.

ghw9piy78pmfzhquwxdnuxzoh.gif

I always preferred this Dolphins logo...

13oep73r6lmvxcqazzhvjfchv.gif

...over this one...

870.gif

The first one just seems more balanced.

How many football fans outside this site are unaware that the one below was different than the one it replaced? I wasn't until I started doing research for custom Pocket Pros a

Their current logo which you didn't post is their all-time worst IMO. The one you like is way too dated, it's prehistoric clip-art.

The Dolphin they used for 15 years starting in 1997 would have gone great with their 1966 sunburst that had the rays of the sun along with the orange being a bit darker.

They've allowed Nike to ruin both their logo (it barely looks like a Dolphin anymore) along with the original aqua coloring. They can call it aqua all they want, but to me their color is now teal.

Why they don't wear their aqua teal pants on the road is downright ridiculous. They've worn their boring white on white for every game this season.

* I don't like the sunburst (below), but the dolphin looks so much better in this 1997 version rather than the original from 1966

875.gif

The NFL hasn't "banned" lighter mono uniforms.

Houston hasn't worn red pants in years. They probably don't even exist anymore.

And there was never any "plan" for Cleveland to wear all orange on Monday night. Just Donte Hitner talking about months ago. They'll wear the orange alts obviously again this year (since they've got one more game to use them). My guess is for the 2nd Bengals game. They'll either go orange or brown britches with them.

KC wore all red earlier this year, btw.

I think Packers/Bears might be the most handsome matchup the NFL has to offer, but this is a good-looking game:

2hg7U9Z.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I understand SF is trying an all black look, but, just maybe, gold pants would look really good with the black jerseys.

AZ - your team is good, your uni's are still awful.

Oak/Tenn = nice.

Giants/Skins = very nice.

Buff/KC = great.

Saints/Texans = good. I'm sure I'm in the minority with this view, but I like the Texans in all blue, as opposed to blue/blue/white.

But yet, I would love love love to see Seattle in blue/blue/white.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part1)
Packers @ Lions
jQKByxE.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Jets @ Giants
odhkOad.jpgLLAG6VK.jpg
Cardinals @ Rams
mAuY7B4.jpgSCVbQMp.jpg
Falcons @ Buccaneers
pPejS4d.jpg5hOTT1w.png
Panthers @ Saints
bvCRFUx.jpgh301SqU.jpg

Archived