2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Browns wearing their new orange socks with the all white combination. Looks beautiful. Love the orange-heavy look with the perfect amount of brown.

I wasn't a fan of the pants at all, but i think they look great in action.

When a player is running, the pants stripe matches up so nicely with the sleeve stripe.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns wearing their new orange socks with the all white combination. Looks beautiful. Love the orange-heavy look with the perfect amount of brown.

When a player is running, the pants stripe matches up so nicely with the sleeve stripe.

It looks better than when they were unveiled, but still not good. Flip the colors of the numbers, shrink the "CLEVELAND" on the front, and get rid of the God-awful wordmark on the pants and they would be good. I wonder how the orange seams will look in action, because they are the worst part of the uniform.

The helmet, sleeve stripes, and top-shadow look really good to me.

It looks better than when they were unveiled, but still not good. Flip the colors of the numbers, shrink the "CLEVELAND" on the front, and get rid of the God-awful wordmark on the pants and they would be good. I wonder how the orange seams will look in action, because they are the worst part of the uniform.

The helmet, sleeve stripes, and top-shadow look really good to me.

Looking at the Browns' uniforms, I'll still echo Monty Burns and say "I know what I hate, and I don't hate these." That's not exactly a resounding argument for uniforms, but I like some of the changes. The helmet is excellent, I like the extended sleeve stripes, and even the number font and up-shadow are fun little quirks added. I don't mind the CLEVELAND script but it would look better being shrunk.

However, the #BrownsDownTheLeg is hideous; the Browns finally manage to put stripes on their brown pants (and finally have pants in all 3 colors, which isn't a bad thing) but cut it short by that amaturish script? The contrasting stitching is there but hardly noticeable and only found on the brown uniform? No need for it. The orange numbers on the brown (definitely) and white (probably) should be swapped as well, and this coming from a guy who generally likes orange (especially a deeper, redder orange).

Anyone want to start a KickStarter so I can buy the team when Jimmy Haslam sells or otherwise forfeits ownership? Looking for a friend. :P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I think the Patriots would look better if the dark jerseys had no red piping on the sides. Look below....

J3X84Zs.png

The road jerseys would look better without the blue side panels and red trim. Here's a pic of Tom Brady in last year's jersey without them...............

v86SBdK.png

https://twitter.com/panthers/status/624643419491692544

Panthers home jersey schedule. No blue at home this year, so we'll probably see it Week 1 and 4, at Jacksonville and Tampa Bay respectively.

Yep: https://twitter.com/panthers/status/627163076643700736

We even get the blue on Thanksgiving!

That has Carolina wearing their alternates for 3 games (all on the road), yet the NFL rule has always limited teams to wearing throwbacks/alternates 2 times a season.

So what gives??

I don't know how or why they're able to wear it three times this year, but I'm not complaining.

While I'm here, the Panthers will be wearing the "best uniform in the NFL" for tomorrow's game after a year long hiatus.

No football uniform with matching dark pants and jerseys is the best anything.

Normally I hate mono (*Once in a while to change it up is ok) but I loveee the all black Panthers look. It's the best look other than the blue jerseys.

*By once in a while I mean like once a year tops.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 2 (Part 1)
Lions @ Redskins
3lHu1sQ.jpgoHoxmWU.jpg
Bills @ Browns
1XsNunR.jpgpyKLfFL.jpg
Falcons @ Jets
pPejS4d.jpgOEiIFzy.jpg
Seahawks @ Chiefs
Bl8yQ7x.jpgmYnedIX.jpg
Patriots @ Saints
w4hD5O6.jpgF46WRRX.jpg

The helmets and uniform colors looked great but the whole time I was watching the game, I kept thinking the Redskins were playing a college or even high school team. The quality of the jerseys and the design are just horrible. The drop-shadows, the jersey wordmark and the BROWNS stripe on the pants look less than professional. They look low budget actually.

GriffinBrowns.jpg

matt-jones-vs-browns.png

de91b1fd2695b44285a6943b4142ce55_crop_no

87Redskins.png

This a possibility for Dec. 13th? haha

6005_green_bay_packers-road-2012.png5144_dallas_cowboys-home-2012.png

It would be a good looking matchup though!

Now that I think about it... does anybody know when the last time the Packers wore white at home?

Is there a source to confirm this rumor?

The Jaguars never seem to wear white over black until late in the regular season

Last year, the September 2014 game against the Steelers.

Archived