2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns announced they are going white jerseys/brown pants/brown socks. In two years under Pettine now, they've worn white jerseys for all four preseason home games. I think we can stop assuming brown jerseys at home for the preseason as long as this regime is running the team.

Browns announced they are going white jerseys/brown pants/brown socks. In two years under Pettine now, they've worn white jerseys for all four preseason home games. I think we can stop assuming brown jerseys at home for the preseason as long as this regime is running the team.

Brown pants with brown socks. The brain dead decisions on the part of this franchise continue.

Brown pants with brown socks. The brain dead decisions on the part of this franchise continue.

Seriously! What was the point of orange socks if they won't wear them with brown pants? I don't get it when teams of any sport willingly choose to look bad when there are better options already at their disposal!

Has Denver worn blue over white since Nike took over the uniforms? Seems logical that this combination would be tied in with one of the league's "gold games" or whatever they're calling regular season matchups of past Super Bowl opponents, as these were the uniform combos the Broncos and Packers wore in SB XXXII.

I wish they would get rid of them. Navy has never worked for them in my opinion.

However, their navy jerseys they predominantly wore won them two Super Bowls, especially during Super Bowl 32 against my team.

I wish they would get rid of them. Navy has never worked for them in my opinion.

However, their navy jerseys they predominantly wore won them two Super Bowls, especially during Super Bowl 32 against my team.

The Broncos' blue over white combo is their best looking set IMO.

Tebow-Broncos-2011.jpg

Blue over White: Soooooo thrilled to see the white pants being broken out again for this game.

All Blue: Eww. Stop it. Thats a Te-blow thing.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Dear God the Browns look bad. The pants and socks matching, brown pants with an orange helmet, and the fact that the orange numbers stick out and make the pants look like they are from an entirely different uniform.

Whoever looked at this combination and said "This makes our team look good and deserves to be worn on a football field" needs to be fired ASAP.

Blue over White: Soooooo thrilled to see the white pants being broken out again for this game.

Broncos used to wear all blue for all home night games...even way before Tebow. 2003 loss to Patriots comes to mind.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Broncos used to wear all blue for all home night games...even way before Tebow. 2003 loss to Patriots comes to mind.
Oh I'm aware... But the all blue look was dead and buried until they came back during Teblow time

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Since 99 the Browns have usually worn white for all preseason games.

They didn't from 2009-2013.

What year in recent history did they wear white for all regular season home games as well?...The new uniforms don't look like they even have stitched numbers...

Since 99 the Browns have usually worn white for all preseason games.

They didn't from 2009-2013.

What year in recent history did they wear white for all regular season home games as well?...The new uniforms don't look like they even have stitched numbers...

2011, every regular season games both home and away they wore all white. Only wore the brown jersey in the pre-season that year.

Archived