2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

My predictions for the Cowboys wearing blue this season: at Philly, at New Orleans, at Miami, and the Thanksgiving game with Carolina in Arlington.

The Bills have worn white (non throwback) at home for a random home game since 2011. That could happen against the Cowboys in 2015.

After that Thanksgiving debacle against Philly last year, they will probably not wear blue in front of their home fans this upcoming Thanksgiving. Yep Cowboy fans still think the "blue jersey" curse is alive and well. SMH. :unsure:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post is ALL SPECULATION:

The Bengals will likely wear their white jerseys for their Week 2 home opener vs. the Chargers.

Speaking of the Chargers, they are likely to wear their white jerseys in their Week 1 home opener vs. the Lions. The Chargers have busted out their powder blue jerseys for one October home game for the past three seasons — 2012 Week 6, 2013 Week 6 and 2014 Week 7. I get the feeling that the Week 5 MNF game vs. the Steelers will be one of the maximum two games in which the Chargers will wear powder blue.

The Buccaneers will force the Titans to wear their dark-colored jerseys in the heat in Week 1. The only question is whether the Titans will wear the light blue jerseys in the heat (just like when the Panthers have worn their blue jerseys at Tampa Bay), or their now-standard navy blue jerseys.

The Titans are switching their primary home jersey color from light blue to navy blue. The Titans may also have to wear their dark jerseys at Cleveland in Week 2, and will likely wear their white jerseys vs. the Colts in Week 3, before wearing their colored (navy blue) jerseys for the remainder of their home schedule.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers decide to bust out their new alternate black uniforms in the second half of the Week 1 MNF doubleheader vs. the Vikings.

As a Broncos' fan, I get the feeling that the Broncos will wear their navy blue uniforms vs. the Packers in Week 8. The Broncos won their first (of two) Super Bowl(s) against the Packers — in the navy blue uniforms.

CONFIRMATION: The Texans will wear white at home vs. the Chiefs in Week 1, and will wear the Battle Red uniforms vs. the Patriots in Week 14...http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Houston-Texans-announce-2015-home-game-themes/10373d40-36f2-406c-a308-cf7f0cedf184

Do the Texans open the roof for week 1? If not, wearing white at home is stupid.

CONFIRMATION: The Texans will wear white at home vs. the Chiefs in Week 1, and will wear the Battle Red uniforms vs. the Patriots in Week 14...http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Houston-Texans-announce-2015-home-game-themes/10373d40-36f2-406c-a308-cf7f0cedf184

Do the Texans open the roof for week 1? If not, wearing white at home is stupid.

The Texans have home game themes, and they choose to have a "whiteout" game. What I don't understand is the Saints wearing white at home for early-season home games.

The Texans have home game themes, and they choose to have a "whiteout" game. What I don't understand is the Saints wearing white at home for early-season home games.

The Texans have done the white-out for all home openers starting in 2006. From what I have heard about the Saints doing WAH the first half of the season, it is because Sean Payton was an assistant with the Cowboys before coming to NOLA. Then again, the players--from what I have read--prefer black at home.

Browns reportedly going full pumpkin vs the Bengals on Thursday night game before Halloween.

1. The Browns' Thursday night game vs. the Bengals is on Nov. 5, not the Thursday before Halloween.

2. The game is in Cincinnati, so it's doubtful the Browns would be able to wear a color jersey anyway.

Regardless of when it happens, it will be ugly as hell.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah but that doesn't change the Redskins wearing their default helmet with their leftover throwbacks in one game this year.

Since the Redskins can't wear those beautiful simulated leather helmets due to the 'one-helmet rule', what they should do is when wearing the throwback jerseys remove the stripes and current logo from their burgundy helmet and replace it with the same retro logo that is sewn into the sleeves.

The contrasting logos look silly.

RedskinsThrowbacks.jpg

photos-redskins-are-wearing-a-leather-he

This would be the perfect helmet for their throwbacks...

skins_fauxback.jpg

throwback-helmet1.jpg

Granted it is a different shade of red and doesn't meet the one helmet rule.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Yeah but that doesn't change the Redskins wearing their default helmet with their leftover throwbacks in one game this year.

Since the Redskins can't wear those beautiful simulated leather helmets due to the 'one-helmet rule', what they should do is when wearing the throwback jerseys remove the stripes and current logo from their burgundy helmet and replace it with the same retro logo that is sewn into the sleeves.

RedskinsThrowbacks.jpg

skins_fauxback.jpg

throwback-helmet1.jpg

Your concept work looks pretty good, except for the QB who is nothing but a 1-year wonder and a coach-killer.

I really wish this 'one helmet' rule would go bye-bye, then they could wear those simulated leather helmets and we can see alot more throwbacks which I like alot, such as Atlanta's and Dallas'. Even though Dallas wore more of a royal blue in '60-'63, not navy.

skins_fauxback.jpg

throwback-helmet1.jpg

That helmet looks INCREDIBLE! Great work.

Ha...a Bills fan insulting another team's QB...that's pretty funny.

87Redskins.png

The Buccaneers will force the Titans to wear their dark-colored jerseys in the heat in Week 1. The only question is whether the Titans will wear the light blue jerseys in the heat (just like when the Panthers have worn their blue jerseys at Tampa Bay), or their now-standard navy blue jerseys.

The Bucs have always worn white at home until usually around week 8-10, so there's no reason to think this "speculation" won't happen.

ClAFLDa.png

SEAHAWK SPECULATION:

Obviously, all mono blue for the home games.

But for the road, they mix things up.

@ ST. LOUIS: White/white

@ GREEN BAY: Gray/gray

@ CINCINNATI: White/blue

@ SAN FRANCISCO: White/gray

@ DALLAS COWBOYS: Blue/gray

@ MINNESOTA VIKINGS: White/blue

@ BALTIMORE RAVENS: White/white

@ ARIZONA CARDINALS: Gray/gray

RedskinsThrowbacks.jpg

skins_fauxback.jpg

throwback-helmet1.jpg

Your concept work looks pretty good, except for the QB who is nothing but a 1-year wonder and a coach-killer.

I really wish this 'one helmet' rule would go bye-bye, then they could wear those simulated leather helmets and we can see alot more throwbacks which I like alot, such as Atlanta's and Dallas'. Even though Dallas wore more of a royal blue in '60-'63, not navy.

RedskinsThrowbacks.jpg

skins_fauxback.jpg

throwback-helmet1.jpg

Hi, new guy here. Couldn't they get around the 'One Helmet Rule' by wrapping the helmet instead of painting it? The wrap wouldn't add much weight if any, and you could keep the original helmet while making it match whatever uniform set you wanted?

Have the Skins ever peeled the logos off their helmets when wearing their throwbacks? I could have sworn a team took that approach, or at least took the stripes off?

They did for the 1994 throwback games.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived