2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

I can't articulate why, but the brown Browns pants are the least offensive of the three to me. I mean they still totally blow, but even with the brown jerseys, they look better than the other two options.

I really cannot understand what the hell went through the idiot's head that gave the ultimate approval for this crap to be worn on a football field. I simply don't understand what they were trying to accomplish with these. What "story" are they trying to tell? It's total garbage, from the top down.. and it looks worse every time you see it.

I genuinely feel sorry for Cleveland fans. Every team really needs someone in a brand oversight role who is direct or dotted-line to the owner and can veto things like this.

It's not even a rebrand as they changed the good things and added some stupid elements. I don't get what they were trying to accomplish at all. The couple guys who like these seem to think these are totally new, modern, and fire but in reality they're basically the same uniforms plus huge wordmarks, idiotic stitching and weird numbers. The fact that these should be better than the classic ones is a real joke unless you love stupid details...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The grey the Seahawks use is identical to the grey other teams use. So in light of that? I've decided to go in the opposite direction. I'll refer to it as Wolf Grey regardless of team.

The Arizona Cardinals are the league's oldest team, as such I feel like they need a more traditional look. The 2005 update gave us a great logo, but the jerseys and pats leave something to be desired. They're just so typical of mid-2000s "progressive" design. They're really starting to look dated.

I would like to see them adopt a more traditional look, based off of the look they wore during their final days in St. Louis and first few seasons in Arizona. Keep the new logo, go with a modernized classic look from the neck down, similar to what the Bills did. In fact follow Buffalo's lead when it comes to the facemasks. Wolf Grey for that vintage football look!

Can I also participate in this practice? Maybe I should bring back my Wolf Grey avatar. The insistence on saying wolf grey every time we talk about the Seahawks is annoying and bizarre, especially because a Seahawk is a bird!

I prefer the Giants Wolf Grey pants to their white pants with Wolf Grey stripes. Further completes the vintage feeling of that uniform.

vozjfhp.jpg

The Browns announced that they are going white jerseys, brown pants, orange socks on Sunday, which I think most of us can agree is the best possible combination involving the white jersey.

Edit: As a side note, every week I look at this graphic the Browns put out and wonder why they don't include a depiction of the socks.

That they don't show the socks irks me, but what bothers me most about the graphics they use every week is that the BROWNS on the pants isn't even close to being that small in real life. I wish it were that small.

UTI1878851_r900x493_zpsdek0glzc.jpg

takes up a good 60% of the pant leg.

PvO6ZWJ.png

vozjfhp.jpg

The Browns announced that they are going white jerseys, brown pants, orange socks on Sunday, which I think most of us can agree is the best possible combination involving the white jersey.

Edit: As a side note, every week I look at this graphic the Browns put out and wonder why they don't include a depiction of the socks.

Best combo for me would be O/W/O/B

The grey the Seahawks use is identical to the grey other teams use. So in light of that? I've decided to go in the opposite direction. I'll refer to it as Wolf Grey regardless of team.

The Arizona Cardinals are the league's oldest team, as such I feel like they need a more traditional look. The 2005 update gave us a great logo, but the jerseys and pats leave something to be desired. They're just so typical of mid-2000s "progressive" design. They're really starting to look dated.

I would like to see them adopt a more traditional look, based off of the look they wore during their final days in St. Louis and first few seasons in Arizona. Keep the new logo, go with a modernized classic look from the neck down, similar to what the Bills did. In fact follow Buffalo's lead when it comes to the facemasks. Wolf Grey for that vintage football look!

Can I also participate in this practice? Maybe I should bring back my Wolf Grey avatar. The insistence on saying wolf grey every time we talk about the Seahawks is annoying and bizarre, especially because a Seahawk is a bird!

I prefer the Giants Wolf Grey pants to their white pants with Wolf Grey stripes. Further completes the vintage feeling of that uniform.

vozjfhp.jpg

That they don't show the socks irks me, but what bothers me most about the graphics they use every week is that the BROWNS on the pants isn't even close to being that small in real life. I wish it were that small.

Never understood why the stripe randomly angles instead of staying flat.

vozjfhp.jpg

Well I think it's because the matching stripe on the jerseys ends at the intersection of two panels (resulting in that angle), so they tried to replicate that. It's a reason, albeit not a good one.

vozjfhp.jpg

Well I think it's because the matching stripe on the jerseys ends at the intersection of two panels (resulting in that angle), so they tried to replicate that. It's a reason, albeit not a good one.
thats the consistency that many on this board drool over

vozjfhp.jpg

I agree. The one on the far right is the best look of the nine...

640px-Cleveland_Browns_New_Uniform_Unvei

img_8385.jpg?w=355

vozjfhp.jpg

img_8385.jpg?w=355

I think its a tie between far left (joe thomas) and fourth from the right (#56)

vozjfhp.jpg

ClevelandOH1923ABB.png

Look at the lake between Cleveland and Lakewood, same angles as the stripe. According to Nike clowns this truncated stripe must represent Cleveland shoreline and lake Erie or some other sh** like that...

vozjfhp.jpg

img_8385.jpg?w=355

I like the O/O/W/O one directly next to it too.

vozjfhp.jpg

img_8385.jpg?w=355

I think its a tie between far left (joe thomas) and fourth from the right (#56)
That's Karlos Dansby, and I'd have to say that's my favorite combination of the bunch. And to disagree with most, I can't wait to see the all orange, it's one of my favorites of the bunch.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived