San Diego MLS concept

XenonDesigns

What's it for?

I like it but I have to say that the circle shouldn't blend with the banner. Give it an outline to seperate the two.

Thanks I'll take that into consideration

San Diego expansion into the MLS? Good job, even if it's not.

Yea idrk what it's supposed to be, I just decided to make dorm concept for my city

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

San Diego expansion into the MLS? Good job, even if it's not.

San Diego should have a club in the MLS, and I hope to god this wouldn't be their crest.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

It bothers me that the TIDE FC does not follow the shape of the ribbon. Also, the ribbon is pretty huge compared to the the nickname, you could space the letters a little more.

Just some advice...next time you post a concept, a little more information will help. "A concept" in the title tells us nothing about your idea.

You should also go into more detail once you actually post the image. A description and context makes a big difference for comments and critique. A logo may look great as a youth league or minor league team, but horrible as a major league team.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived