2015 CFL Uniforms

docrocket

New uniforms/combos/tweaks for the 2015 Canadian Football League season.

(null)

I am watching the Argos vs. Roughriders game, and noticed that Toronto is wearing full monochrome white...I did not know they had a white helmet done up with the current logo. Looks good!

I can haz sig?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Argos are perfect as-is. I'd be ok if they went back to the Jason logo, but only if they kept everything else as-is.

The Riders...wow. I actually like the current Riders logo, but their current clown suits make a strong case for going retro full-time.

I watched the second half of Montreal (led by rookie Rakeem Cato!) vs. Calgary yesterday. It was a blast from the past. Reebok, mesh jerseys, yokes, side panels, block numbers, single-outlines (though not for the TV numbers), way too much red (sometimes it was hard to tell apart the teams during all the action because of this; come on guys, we know the Canadian Football League is in Canada). Then there's the sponsors cluttering up the chest, especially with the Alouettes' bigass wordmark--I know that's their classic look, but it's not working in this incarnation. And I haven't even mentioned the Stampeders' cheap-looking helmet, probably the worst in pro football.

Can they please offer American fans such as myself an incentive to watch them play other than poaching our undrafted and unsigned collegiates?

fbo_cfl_stampeders_alouettes_07032015-4.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

(null)

I am watching the Argos vs. Roughriders game, and noticed that Toronto is wearing full monochrome white...I did not know they had a white helmet done up with the current logo. Looks good!

It's from last year's special occasion uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

(null)

It's from last year's special occasion uniforms.
Yes, you are absolutely right! I remember now...

Today was, however, the first time the Argos have worn monochrome white in 50 years...

http://www.thesnap.ca/a-look-back-at-all-white-cfl-uniforms-cause-they-just-look-soooo-good/

I can haz sig?

It's reeboks last year as uni providers

So should be interesting next off season

Who is replacing them?

Adidas? Under armour? Russel (Oh god no)?

Under armour would be my vote! Aesthetically the CFL would be much better and I would like to see UA with a football league completely to themselves

Archived