MLS Concepts (Sporting KC and Real Salt Lake)

davidp94

I think the sponsor needs to be white, because right now, it looks really rough and cluttered, This would help by making the look simpler and getting rid of the outline to make it look smoother. Just an idea. Otherwise, the kit is great, however I do agree with S.Tom.P. For a team that derives its inspiration from Real Madrid, it really looks like FC Barcelona.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Merged your two threads to keep the page cleaner. If they’re related things, there’s no need for two threads.

Big fan of that RSL kit, by the way.

I think the sponsor needs to be white, because right now, it looks really rough and cluttered, This would help by making the look simpler and getting rid of the outline to make it look smoother. Just an idea. Otherwise, the kit is great, however I do agree with S.Tom.P. For a team that derives its inspiration from Real Madrid, it really looks like FC Barcelona.

I mean, they already wear Barça’s colors as it is; there’d maybe be something there if he went for blaugrana vertical stripes, but I’m not seeing this as much of an issue.

(Also, Real Salt Lake is a dumb name, but that’s neither here nor there.)

6fQjS3M.png

I like the SKC uniform, but maybe you should put the MLS logo on one sleeve instead of both. Not sure about the RSL kit, it just looks to clunky.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like the SKC uniform, but maybe you should put the MLS logo on one sleeve instead of both. Not sure about the RSL kit, it just looks to clunky.

They have the league patches on each sleeve that's how they do it in every league.

Skc- is it better than what they have? No, do I hate it? No, I think it could use something more.

Rsl- maybe change the yellow stripe so that it doesn't interfere with the ad, maybe make it a horizontal stripe across the chest

Archived