Minnesota Timberwolves Rebrand

Twinberwolvikings

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5ggk1t3vhjd19mm1hp5xvn05t.gif\

...That is all they need to do...Just make this the primary and call it a day. Boom...

Love this logo, but it needs green...

This!!

Side note: Someone tell IceCap to move this to Concepts thread..this is borderline trolling I almost thought TWOLVES had a new set coming out.

shado_logo.gif

5ggk1t3vhjd19mm1hp5xvn05t.gif\

...That is all they need to do...Just make this the primary and call it a day. Boom...

Love this logo, but it needs green...

This!!

Side note: Someone tell IceCap to move this to Concepts thread..this is borderline trolling I almost thought TWOLVES had a new set coming out.

Boom.

I'm sorry dude but this just isn't a good concept. There's way too much focus on trees and the lack of an actual wolf (that tree logo with eyes isn't cutting it) doesn't make sense. And while using logos instead of wordmarks is becoming a trend, I doubt the NBA would let a team ditch wordmarks across the entire set like this.

I also hate the idea of jumping on the roundel bandwagon.

8bVWNl7.png.df4b40fc8bee1fb7b4442d7fc55c

The green turned out a little darker than I wanted, but I think they could make something like this work.

TWOLVES_zpshkvjeihd.png

That's pretty good. I had tested a dark purple, green and blue and I think it looked okay, but something was off.

This just popped into my head, so I did a quick recolor.

DhYe6n2.png

^ This actually looks pretty good in it's icon on my desktop. The depth really seems to work. But yeah the T-Wolves need to add some sort of green - but they also need to determine on the shade of blue they want. Personally, I'd remove the black. They have one of the better logos in the NBA (I will not call it 'The Association') but they're uniforms are very Maverick-ish.

Your avatar is what they should use as a primary.

I think so too. Not only are the green trees an excellent addition, but the fact that the wolf is horizontally flipped makes it a lot better. The Wolf Within can you post a larger scale version?

The green turned out a little darker than I wanted, but I think they could make something like this work.

TWOLVES_zpshkvjeihd.png

That's pretty good. I had tested a dark purple, green and blue and I think it looked okay, but something was off.

This just popped into my head, so I did a quick recolor.

DhYe6n2.png

^ This actually looks pretty good in it's icon on my desktop. The depth really seems to work. But yeah the T-Wolves need to add some sort of green - but they also need to determine on the shade of blue they want. Personally, I'd remove the black. They have one of the better logos in the NBA (I will not call it 'The Association') but they're uniforms are very Maverick-ish.

I think you're on the right track with the update, but that shade of green is unpleasant. What about using a shade closer to the Wild's?

Signature%206_15_zpsatsyjbrv.png

• 3 months later...
On 10/10/2015 at 1:17 AM, miltonANDlumbergh said:

I think so too. Not only are the green trees an excellent addition, but the fact that the wolf is horizontally flipped makes it a lot better. The Wolf Within can you post a larger scale version?

Sorry I didn't see your post until now, I haven't checked this thread for a while.

fakewolflogo2.thumb.png.3285d8d0a4a0e1fa

8bVWNl7.png.df4b40fc8bee1fb7b4442d7fc55c

On 10/7/2015 at 5:32 PM, jdthrillinger said:

I can't believe this is the first time I see this....

First of, one Brooklyn B&W is already too much, so stay away from the black.

I'm not, in THIS case, against the Roundel concept.

The gree and blue offers a nice contrast.

I see the timber, but am still looking for a wolf.

If the rows of 2 vs. 3 trees were reversed, I would see a nice "M", as opposed to teh "W", I currently see. They are not the Wolves, they are the Timberwolves.

Finally, not really sold on two colours top.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived