DC Comics Football Helmets

ehixx

Inspired by a couple of the Marve/NFL helmets & uniform concepts, here are my versions of DC NFL Football helmets. I used the Riddell Speedflex by Darth Brooks. The logos were various ones found on the internet. The wallpaper backgrounds are mine (lol). Hope you guys like these.

Any C&C is welcome.

Superman

2r4n12s.jpg

Batman v1

vh8469.jpg

Batman v2

dqqk51.jpg

Green Lantern

2h849r4.jpg

Flash

33kgf4h.jpg

Aquaman

260ecr7.jpg

...more to come

This is really interesting. I like them all so far, can't wait to see more.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thes are great man

Are you putting stripes on any helmets?

Thanks for the compliment.

I wasn't going to use any stripes for a couple of reasons. 1st was being a side view or the helmet. 2nd, and this is probably the most important reason, I suck at trying to make stripes on helmets. lol.

Imo, the Batman v1 helmet needs a glossy finish, but other than that these look really good.

Thanks. The way I'm looking at them, the Batman v1 does have a glossy finish to it, but that could just be how I'm seeing it. I may try a few things with it and post an update later.

I like the Batman v.2. It's different but I still know it's Batman.

Thanks. The Batman v2 is a take on the upcoming Batman vs Superman movie.

Captain Marvel btw not Thunder lol

ha ha. Yeah. I was wondering if this was going to trip anybody up. This is more of a take on his Captain Thunder version from one of the alternate universes. But yeah, same dude.

Firestorm, Atom, Captain Atom, Plastic Man, All Lantern Corps, Hawkman, Steel, Cyborg, Metal Men, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Challengers of the Unknown, many others.

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Firestorm, Atom, Captain Atom, Plastic Man, All Lantern Corps, Hawkman, Steel, Cyborg, Metal Men, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Challengers of the Unknown, many others.

Good Suggestions. I'll see what I can do with them. Thanks!

I love these! I love them so much that when you are done with DC I'd love to see a MARVEL set!

Thanks. A couple of guys have done some MARVEL concepts on here already, so I don't know really what I could bring different to the party, but I may see what I can come up with. There's a big DC roster to go thru first.

Archived