Unused or Old Uniforms Teams Should Wear

Baseballfan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Georgia black and Ole Miss grey football jerseys were both extremely good looks and actually made sense for the schools, because they weren't BFBS or GFGS. I hope we see a return to those uniforms soon, even if only once a year. I also hope the U.S. National women and men's soccer teams return to the hoops with navy shorts for their primary look. It was internationally unique and could have become a classic kit

I hate Florida but the orange pants are a thing of beauty. As for the blue jersey/orange pant combo being unlucky, I think they can put that superstition to rest. They have been mediocre for a couple of years now. All combos are unlucky, at this point. :)

Basically all of them.

But seriously, here's a list:

NFL: 49ers (1998-2008), Rams (1981-1999), Redskins (1965-1969, change name to Warriors as well)
NBA: Hawks (1982-1992), Hornets (modernized 1989-1996), Bulls away (1973-1985), Cavaliers (1987-1989), Nuggets (modernized 1982-1985), Rockets (modernized 1976-1995), Pacers (modernized 1984-1990), Clippers (1984-1987), Suns (truly modernized 1992-2000 not the bulls*** they have now), Raptors (1999-2003)
NHL: Sabres (1983-1996), Hurricanes (1991-1992), Stars (1999-2000, with different logo), Penguins (1992-2002 with unused away)

EDIT: How can I forget the old Avalanche jersey.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I hate Florida but the orange pants are a thing of beauty. As for the blue jersey/orange pant combo being unlucky, I think they can put that superstition to rest. They have been mediocre for a couple of years now. All combos are unlucky, at this point. :)

HAH

But yea those orange pants with the blue jersey look fantastic

Hey guys! I thought a good discussion topic would be uniforms that teams either used to wear and don't anymore or unused uniforms that teams never wore. Here a couple that come to mind. I want to see what you guys come up with

2ewdv92.jpg

2zxpbfp.gif

I remember that Twins one from Triple Play '98. They'd wear it the third game of every home series, with the regular white pinstriped pants.

The Georgia black and Ole Miss grey football jerseys were both extremely good looks and actually made sense for the schools, because they weren't BFBS or GFGS. I hope we see a return to those uniforms soon, even if only once a year. I also hope the U.S. National women and men's soccer teams return to the hoops with navy shorts for their primary look. It was internationally unique and could have become a classic kit

I've always wanted to have Ole Miss wear gray whenever they play LSU in Oxford, forcing the visitors to use their seldom-worn purple jerseys.

0ap2000000205884_gallery_600.jpg?01AD=3s

This is the best the 49ers have ever looked. Their current look is horrendous.

Yeah I liked that dark red facemask. Those stripes were pretty nice too. I think the 49ers look is solid, but too boring. Their black alt is a piece of trash.

Archived