NEPL - New England Premier League

Hey guys! So I finished the Pennsylvania Premier League last week (check it out if you havent seen it) and now I am on to New England. So far I have finished the lower division of the NEPL but more are coming. The lower division represents teams from Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. The lower division or the "Blue Division" has the most teams in it.

Make sure to look out for the stars on the back of every jersey near the neck, which represents the number of championships a team has won. Also look out for the state tag which is on the bottom left of every jersey on the front, this tag shows which state each team is from.

BTW ALL UNIFORMS USE THE BUTTON COLLARD JERSEY TO GIVE THE LEAGUE A MORE EUROPEAN FEEL!

NEPL%20Layout-XL.png

Here are the first three, I chose one from each state to start!!:

Golden%20Hill%20S.C.%20Layout-XL.pngProvidence%20Buzz%20Layout-XL.pngSpringfield%20Armory%20S.C.%20Layout-XL.

This is great! The only thing I would change is that I would make the sleeve patch smaller and on one sleeve.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

IS there a reason that they are all roundels with the same font?

And why 2 are Soccer cluc/sc and oen says football club?

The font is Starkville its used through out the league which also helps with my league recognition.

Awesome! Teams look good so far but are you planning on making all the logos roundels?

Not all of the logos are roundel but I wanted to make majority of them roundels bc I just love the look and how they are trending right now.

Boston%20F.C.%20Layout-XL.pngMill%20City%20Layout-XL.pngNew%20Haven%20Nines%20Layout-XL.pngNewe%20Towne%20Layout-XL.pngWorcester%20Soccer%20Club%20Layout-XL.pn

Hurrah!

I think the first two kits and crest looks great, but shouldn't golden hills have, well, a more GOLDEN third kit? Just me...

As a pittsburgh pirates fan, I say you can't go wrong with red, gold, and black- love what you have done with "Buzz" City

Springfield is very crisp and clean! No complaints there

Fear the future, envy the past

I really think you should change the collar styles for the different teams, and also maybe look at changing the fonts from the crests. You don't need all the teams to be similar in those ways for league recognition. Look at any league in the world, and yes I know this would be a smaller scale league, but none of those leagues around the world have all their teams in the same style of jersey or with the same font in each team's crest. It is your league, so do what you want, but I think changing the collars and also the fonts from the crests would help your designs look a little more creative and different from each other.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I really think you should change the collar styles for the different teams, and also maybe look at changing the fonts from the crests. You don't need all the teams to be similar in those ways for league recognition. Look at any league in the world, and yes I know this would be a smaller scale league, but none of those leagues around the world have all their teams in the same style of jersey or with the same font in each team's crest. It is your league, so do what you want, but I think changing the collars and also the fonts from the crests would help your designs look a little more creative and different from each other.

I second it. Unity is a good thing. But in soccer I believe you need to be more creative. It's not like NFL, where you have strict guidelines to follow, with all the teams using the same template. It seems to me you're reusing things, which is not as creative. Despite giving unity, it's just making the league a pasteurized thing. Excess of unity weakens the identity of the teams. It looks like fake wrestling.

I second it. Unity is a good thing. But in soccer I believe you need to be more creative. It's not like NFL, where you have strict guidelines to follow, with all the teams using the same template. It seems to me you're reusing things, which is not as creative. Despite giving unity, it's just making the league a pasteurized thing. Excess of unity weakens the identity of the teams. It looks like fake wrestling.

Sorry I am just trying to focus on putting out good concepts

Archived