Chicago Steel hockey concept (USHL)

deked73

steelconcept.pngsteelmodified.png

steelcustom.pngblack%20primary.png

steelchammer2.pngsteel%20s%20hammer.png

steel%20concept%20uniforms.pngsquare%20c%20hammer.png

The Chicago Steel is a USHL Tier 1 junior hockey team that plays in Bensenville, Illinois. They have been around for 15 years and have had the same logo since the start. I found a font that i thought would work real well as a new word mark for the Steel. I slightly remade the Steel's logo with the new font and slight other changes, followed by a second one that used the style they have had but added the skyline of Chicago and other variances. The top one was the last concept when i decided to make a whole new logo for the club. I took their shoulder logo the C with the crossed hammers an remade it to have the bolts included to look more like a steel girder. I had a friend suggest making an S-hammer logo for the home uniform and make the C-hammer for the road. at first o was going to make the squared C and hammers the shoulder [atch but then chose to use the rounded one. the black primary version was just tryin to see what it would look like with a black shield instead of read. Please feel free to post your comments and let me know what things work and what ones need some changes.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Add more red to the white jersey is all I have to say. And maybe go just solid black shorts or one stripe cuz 3 looks busy. I love the logos especially the third one down!!! Good job here!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived