American Football Cup

OfficialBailey7

I'm guessing you bought the latest Dave Campbell Texas Football guide too then? Hahahaha!!!! That rivalry needs to come back and with the SEC telling teams to find opponents from the rest of the Big Five, there's no reason to avoid it. Both schools just like saying the other doesn't want to commit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ok looks like nobody else has anything to say about SC so I'm moving on to Hawaii. I do have one minor change to SC that I'll get to later. As for Hawaii we have a pretty straight forward design. Pretty much the direction I'm heading with all of the concepts. The main colors are blue and red, which is found on the state flag. The home jersey is aqua. I felt like it could work well with the red/blue scheme and it turns out one of the islands uses aqua as its official color. No aqua on the away jersey. The flower on the helmet/pants is one we all recognize. Was a little unsure about it being on a uniform, but it is a great representation of the state IMO. I just wanted something that people would look at and instantly know what state it represented. I feel like the aqua is a great tropical color for Hawaii. Not everyone is going to like it, but I decided to stick with it. Also just added the state outline about the name for some extra detail.

hawaii%20jersey_zpsdz85et7n.png

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

I'm guessing you bought the latest Dave Campbell Texas Football guide too then? Hahahaha!!!! That rivalry needs to come back and with the SEC telling teams to find opponents from the rest of the Big Five, there's no reason to avoid it. Both schools just like saying the other doesn't want to commit.

Well actually, I do buy the magazine yearly and yes that rivalry needed to return so badly cuz it is alot of fun watching this game between UT-TA&M. I may be a TCU fan but still there is so much of tradition and history in this rivalry. Same thing applied to the hundred-year old rivalry between Kansas and Missouri (SEC should have back off with TA&M and Mizzou so Big 12 would still have 12 teams instead of 10). It is all about throwing money on their faces at the same time throwing away the tradition/history. Stupid SEC (sorry i had to say it, SEC fans and no offenses, guys)

Ok looks like nobody else has anything to say about SC so I'm moving on to Hawaii. I do have one minor change to SC that I'll get to later. As for Hawaii we have a pretty straight forward design. Pretty much the direction I'm heading with all of the concepts. The main colors are blue and red, which is found on the state flag. The home jersey is aqua. I felt like it could work well with the red/blue scheme and it turns out one of the islands uses aqua as its official color. No aqua on the away jersey. The flower on the helmet/pants is one we all recognize. Was a little unsure about it being on a uniform, but it is a great representation of the state IMO. I just wanted something that people would look at and instantly know what state it represented. I feel like the aqua is a great tropical color for Hawaii. Not everyone is going to like it, but I decided to stick with it. Also just added the state outline about the name for some extra detail.

hawaii%20jersey_zpsdz85et7n.png

Honestly, I liked how you approached that idea of Hawaii's uniform colors. I say "KEEP IT THAT WAY".

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

• 1 month later...

The only way the Football world cup would realllly work is if they invented some sort of hybrid between rugby and football and could get all those countries on board. That would be awesome. Can't see that ever happening though. More realistically though, if you're going to have a football world cup you should include Canada. Not really a huge football fan, but people tell me the CFL is the second best league in the world(perhaps they're delusional), and it would be cool to see some crossover, even if we(Canadian) mostly got dominated.

Love the flower for Hawaii - the aqua hurts my brain a little, but it could grow on me I think.

For SC, I thought you said indigo? This looks like navy to me. That being said, it looks sharp so thats really my only issue. Like someone else said, simple bet modern and classic at the same time. No need to reinvent the wheel. :) Looking forward to seeing more.

Archived