Oldschoolvikings' NHL concepts - Ducks added, trying out more weird colors

oldschoolvikings

• 1 month later...

Definitely better with gold.  That's a great color combo I wish the Kings had kept.  Having that look attached to Gretzky would be awesome. 

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

10 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Those Whalers jerseys are really good looking. What I'd do, though, is fill in the area underneath the waist striping, just like ya did with the arms, just for consistency's sake.

Yeah, that would be more consistent.  I just have this weird aversion to having the color at the bottom jersey stripe match the color of the pants.  I just always want a contrast of color there.

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to say that I really love the way that you approach all of your concept threads. It's so nice to see people who try new things and take a lot of risks, and as a result I always love checking on your threads to see what you're doing. There are some really great and unique concepts in here. Your Wild concepts are my favorite. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

I love it. Feels very "ducky" and outdoorsy. I'm not too crazy about the cartoony logo with that color scheme, but maybe that's just because I loved the Mighty Ducks cartoons so much as a kid. A more realistic depiction of a duck like the Quad Ciry Mallards logo would go great with your color scheme, IMO. It's a great concept nonetheless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

I love it. Feels very "ducky" and outdoorsy. I'm not too crazy about the cartoony logo with that color scheme, but maybe that's just because I loved the Mighty Ducks cartoons so much as a kid. A more realistic depiction of a duck like the Quad Ciry Mallards logo would go great with your color scheme, IMO. It's a great concept nonetheless.

I see your point about the logo.  Maybe I'll try my hand at one.

4 hours ago, henburg said:

I'd just like to say that I really love the way that you approach all of your concept threads. It's so nice to see people who try new things and take a lot of risks, and as a result I always love checking on your threads to see what you're doing. There are some really great and unique concepts in here. Your Wild concepts are my favorite. 

Thank you so much... that's really nice to here.