2016 MLB All Star Game logo

The SHOW

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/sportslogosnet/status/622094376706158592/photo/1

Here it is (don't know how to post pictures) The logo features yellow, which is not apart of the Padres' color scheme, and also features the font used of the Padres uniforms in the late 2000's and early 2010's.

Would not be at all surprised if navy and yellow was the new color scheme. And it allows the yellow to be a linkage color to the announced new brown alternate uniform they'll have in their closets for Fridays next season. Actually not a bad choice overall when you think about it as it creates a more unified look having a blue/yellow primary and brown/yellow alt rather than just having a random brown throwback like they do this season with the orange and brown '85 throwbacks mixed with their blue and white primaries.

I dought we will see a change yet. In ASG logo history other teams with simpler colors (White Sox, Yankees, etc) have used an extra color that is seen in therir history. Sox have used red in years past and this may be another example of that.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I'm not sure how I feel about some of the design decisions... Like having a navy keyline running around everything but the top arch or how the drop shadow bleeds into the diamond.

I'm not sure how I feel about some of the design decisions... Like having a navy keyline running around everything but the top arch or how the drop shadow bleeds into the diamond.

I just want to know who though combining two disparate architectural pieces in San Diego, Petco Park and the Gaslamp sign, into one unrecognizable piece creating that "arch" at the top, was a good idea.

CKIfdJsUEAAQhC8.png

THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL

Also,yellow coming in? Changing back to their old color scheme?

Just this-NO. :censored: ING. BROWN.

Almost seems more like a change to match the Chargers, no?
That what I was thinking and like what the Chargers did 8 years ago the Padres is going to combine all era into the new logo

CKIfdJsUEAAQhC8.png

THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL

Also,yellow coming in? Changing back to their old color scheme?

Just this-NO. :censored: ING. BROWN.

Almost seems more like a change to match the Chargers, no?
That what I was thinking and like what the Chargers did 8 years ago the Padres is going to combine all era into the new logo

I predict new unis for 2016.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Really like the color combo (loved it on the old Predators). I'd be thrilled if they went this direction.

I'm fine with the drop shadow, but the keyline issue really bothers me as well. Anyone else think there's a kerning issue with the 1 and the 6?

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

If they are indeed changing the color scheme up next year, I hope they keep the camo jerseys the way they are (one of the few camo jerseys I actually like). I don't want to see anything like this on a professional stage....

9%20WINNING%20PITCHER%20SEAN%20CARLEY.jp

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived