Nashville MLS Concept

jaker52

I fixed the images, so Now yall can see these better

Nice.I love the color scheme, but I don't like the top of the crest. It looks kind of empty and flat, and the font (Vanilla Whale), isn't one for an MLS team. TBH, The uniforms are complete gold. don't change that, but change the crest.

I was wondering about the font and wasn't sure, but I thought it would just be more unique. I may change it. As far as the top, I'm not sure if the small pic made it look weird but that is fixed. I will still see what I can do about that.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I agree that the top portion of the crest feels a bit empty with the text not filling up enough space. Other than that, this is terrific. And strangely timely for me since I just returned from visiting Nashville.

Untitled-1_zpsjn8inbhy.png

I would place Music City on one line and draw it as an arc above the large building on the right centered with more detail and the Grand Ole Opry inside that building to tie the whole name together.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This may be a dumb idea, but what if you were to make the background have 5 pinstripes, so that it resembles other badges. Also, you could say that it was guitar strings.just an idea to make the space look less empty.

That's what- She

Almost perfect. I'd name it "Nashville city." If you really want "Music city," then please get rid of the "Nashville Tennessee," it's too much. Great concept work.

Please don't name it Nashville City their are enough MLS teams with city in the name. NYCFC and OCSC (Orlando City who shouldn't be called city)

I'll tell you this because I really see potential: The only thing good about the crest are the colors. That shape isn't exactly unique,(LA Galaxy) and is incredibly detailed. Find a shape that could be telling of the city and its culture. The skyline is a definite no-go, and the shade of yellow is slightly off.(Matching the Green Bay Packers shade is a good place to start) Try and divide the crest into parts, and put indentifiers into them, like the yellow and blue stripes, the flag element, and maybe an interlocking MC.

Other than that, I love the color scheme. The uniforms are really good, but I would put something else on the red kit.(Guitar strings?) Take this as constructive criticism, because I see the possibilities.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I think this is off to a great start but I would maybe consider simplifying the crest. BlackBolt3 had some great thoughts above. I would agree that a good start would be to remove the skyline. What about doing something with music notes? Or if you did decide to change the name to Nashville FC, a simple 'N' would look sharp within a circle....then adding a few elements like the Tennessee 3 stars. I think your unis look great.

spacer.png

Like what blackbolt3 said, a shape that comes to mind that is perfect for Nash is a guitar pick. I like the colors since they represent not only TEN but also Nashville. It is the shape that doesn't do it for me, especially after blackbolt3 mentioned the LA Galaxy similarity. Now thats all I see.

imperialssignature_by_officerpain138-dc2

Archived