ESPN Sunday Night Baseball: Baseball Rules(LAD vs SF on pg. 2)

Htown1141

This is simple and good. Not too crazy. I like it.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Can you explain the concept behind this series? I think I can figure it out, but I'd like to get an idea of which teams you will be doing.

In 2015, ESPN started a series of commercials entitled "Baseball Rules", which encompassed the point of the season each of the two teams were playing in, had an exciting feel and made you want to watch the game on ESPN. To honor the commercials and the hype surrounding each game, I decided to make mock-ups of of what each team could wear instead of their "traditional" uniforms.

In 2015, ESPN started a series of commercials entitled "Baseball Rules", which encompassed the point of the season each of the two teams were playing in, had an exciting feel and made you want to watch the game on ESPN. To honor the commercials and the hype surrounding each game, I decided to make mock-ups of of what each team could wear instead of their "traditional" uniforms.

Sounds interesting. What other teams will you be doing?

Can you explain the concept behind this series? I think I can figure it out, but I'd like to get an idea of which teams you will be doing.

Nope,I think it was 2014 or 2013 but interresting idea.

Suggestions:

Yankees vs Red Sox

Rangers vs Astros

Giants vs Dodgers

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

I just love the new concepts. And I like the cards jersey (with the bird on it. Though needs red socks). Oh HTown1141, I love your signature on JFK. Not to many people who did not speak German (which I do BTW) knew why everyone was quiet in JFK's "Ich bin ein Berliner!" speech the extra "ein" has been confused for years as changing the meaning from "I am a citizen of Berlin!" to "I am a jelly doughnut!" The political cartoonists of the day had a jolly time with that one! ;-)

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Archived