-Orlando Oranges: orange, white

South:

-Tampa Bay Mariners: navy blue, columbia blue, white

-Saint Pete Skarks: navy blue, columbia blue, black, white

-Fort Myers FC: electric green, black

-Fort Lauderdale Flames: yellow, red

- Miami Marauders: red, black

*All teams have a colored home jersey and a (mostly) white away jersey

The Jacksonville Suns need to have a simpler color scheme. Pick 3 of those colors and run with it. Also I think this concept can benefit from more variations in colors. 3 of your teams have Navy and Blue and Columbia Blue, you need to switch that up a little bit of this concept will become stale fast.

The Jacksonville Suns need to have a simpler color scheme. Pick 3 of those colors and run with it. Also I think this concept can benefit from more variations in colors. 3 of your teams have Navy and Blue and Columbia Blue, you need to switch that up a little bit of this concept will become stale fast.

I think I'll just stick with Yellow and Black for the Jacksonville Suns. I want to keep the Waves and the Sharks with Navy and Columbia but I'll think about swithching the Mariners to another color. Possibly Black and Yellow like the Pittsburgh Pirates or Red and Pewter like the Tampa Bay Bucs

Sorry, stupid typo. They're the Sharks. Lol

Here is the revised edition:

Here is a list of all of the teams and their color schemes:

North:

-Pensacola Waves: navy blue, columbia blue, white

-Tallahassee Capitols: red, white

-Jacksonville Suns: yellow, black, white

-Gainesville Gators: brown, white

-Orlando Oranges: orange, white

South:

-Tampa Bay Mariners: black, red, gold

-Saint Pete Sharks: navy blue, columbia blue, black, white

-Fort Myers FC: electric green, black

-Fort Lauderdale Flames: yellow, red

- Miami Marauders: red, black

*All teams have a colored home jersey and a (mostly) white away jersey

Good start. I feel like too many teams use red, black or yellow, though. Try to distance teams from one another.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

This is a decent start, but you need to post a concept when you start a topic. Without posting a concept, you're essentially pushing other people's work down the page without adding anything of value to the Concepts section.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Anyways, here is the first team: The Pensacola Waves

Pensacola%20Waves_zpscdmanxl0.png

Did you use powerpoint.. this is pretty poor presentation. It looks like you just used a soccer ball from clipart on the crest. I like how the idea is there but it just looks a little rushed to be honest

To be honest I'm not really sure what to do. I like the idea of making concept teams but I've never done it before so I'm not sure where to start. I used paint (comes with windows) but do you have any suggestions on a different software to use (photoshop is kinda out of my budget)

I am about 1/3 of the way done with MY Florida Soccer League. yes, that was my name for it, and I also had the Jacksonville Suns as a team. Great minds think alike!

Haha Yes!

Archived