Being a sports logo website, I'm sure we all have our favorite teams, and the teams that aren't necessarily faves but close to home. So we collect things from small-town teams to abide our anger. Post your collections here. I'll start it off sweet but with a big hit. Behold, the official 2015 Midsummer Classic program!!!!!

FullSizeRender_zpsxesrepkf.jpg

$15? That's crazy. At my local team's (AAA) ballpark they hand out programs for free.

The ASG programs are big collector's items and old ones can make some pretty decent cash.I have one from 2009 and one from 1992.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

$15? That's crazy. At my local team's (AAA) ballpark they hand out programs for free.

Seriously?

It's been a long time since I've been to a AAA game here in Indy, but I really feel like the programs were like $10. Maybe it's just that I was a kid, and only knew that the price was more than I had?

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

small town teams, close to home?

I'm sure I've likely posted this stuff elsewhere at some point.

Thunder Bay Border Cats:

Bill "Goldie" Goldthorpe picture and bobblehead. Bobblehead of mascot.

goldthorpe_zps6b0a26c6.jpg

Some items from previous local ball team Thunder Bay Whiskey Jacks

whiskeyjacksstuff_zpsb3d107a3.jpg

whiskeyjacks_sweatshirt_zpsac4459c2.jpg

Know I have some Lakehead Thunderwolves items - replica jersey, caps, toque. Local hockey shop make up some crests for jerseys for Thunder Bay Twins alumni; the first one they ordered had the wrong colour orange instead of yellow so I bought that one off them. Have some local hockey team cards. Have to dig thorough some of my crap and take pics.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Archived