Las Vegas Black Knights NHL Expansion

TrueNorth13

http://imgur.com/a/w0Zaf

This is my second attempt at creating a Las Vegas expansion concept. Just after finishing my Aces concept, it was released that Las Vegas was applying for expansion with the name Black Knights. So I decided to redo my concepts with the new Las Vegas Black Knights. I kept the colour scheme pretty similar with a darker red. When I do make the jerseys, the grey may or may not be used, just to keep the amount of colours down. The knight is, of course, the primary while the sword Vegas star is the alternate. I did get most of the ideas for the alternate from another concept I saw online. I flipped the sword the other way and did a couple things different, but I liked the idea too much to do a different logo. I plan on making the uniforms soon, as I only had time to create the logos and some iPhone and computer wallpaper. Good C&C is appreciated :) I should say, I am not a very experienced concept creator, just a class in high school and general knowledge of logos along with my creativity, so please don't be too harsh with the comments :)

Again, any help with putting the direct pictures up would be awesome.

PhreshPrince12: thanks:) also, the sword logo is supposed to be the Vegas star. A concept I saw from another user, I just tweaked it. I should make it known that my concepts, I don't create them from scratch. I can't draw to save my life so I usually take stock images and change a bunch of stuff from them and add my own unique colour scheme. I try to change it so it doesn't look like the original. But I don't take logos from already existing sports teams because I can't stand when some people do that to brand their teams. I try to be as original as possible, without having to start from scratch completely.

You nailed the logos! Great job can't wait to see the unis

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Pretty good job here. I love that helmet logo, and the Vegas star works as a secondary. But imo there is way too much red. For a team called the "Black Knights," I think that black could definitely feature a little more prominently.

But still a good job here, and it will probably be just as good if not better than what they put out.

spacer.png

Thanks for the comments. About the red, I guess there is a lot of red but I wanted to give the star some colour since the actual Vegas star has some colour to it. I plan on making the home jersey black, just to really get the Black Knight feel in there.

I touched up the alternate logo and created the uniforms. It really throws me off that the primary logo looks uncentered, but it is, believe me. That's just how it's supposed to look. I eliminated grey from any of the uniforms, to keep that amount of colours down. I also decided to not create a secondary logo for the alternate uniform, as I didn't feel it was needed. I also didn't want the Sword Vegas Star logo to be on the alternate uniform, because I just didn't like it there, plus I love when certain teams do the diagonal team name on the alternate. Some teams can't pull it off, but I feel my design really works. I also think I figured out this direct picture thing.

CthBGM7.png

25QkxSm.png

bQJIHBK.png

EvZJR4u.png

yA3Kd4C.png

0YRLy77.png

Sorry for the overload of images I'm putting up. I just figured out this whole put the direct picture thing.

I created some iPhone 5 wallpapers and Macbook wallpapers. Mostly for my use, but I thought I would share them as well.

QQxhEmj.png

EnmQAfv.png

AFMf81k.png

xdqBXsS.png

Archived