2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Man.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

It's unfortunate that kickers are becoming so important in the NFL. It's a shame, because it's the most unreliable crapshoot. Never, ever put yourselves in that position. Kickers can kick 1000 FGs a day, making 100% of them, but when the game is on the line, it's worse than a coin flip, and one skinny, mostly useless human is going to take 100% of the blame.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's unfortunate that kickers are becoming so important in the NFL. It's a shame, because it's the most unreliable crapshoot. Never, ever put yourselves in that position. Kickers can kick 1000 FGs a day, making 100% of them, but when the game is on the line, it's worse than a coin flip, and one skinny, mostly useless human is going to take 100% of the blame.

Especially considering how many teams changed kickers because of the new rules regarding XPs.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I was kind of hoping for the Vikes and the Skins to pull off victories today since one of my uncles is a Minnesota guy. But damn man. I don't know who has had it worse this weekend. Just imagine what's going to happen next week.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

(*: I know that word offends you, BlackBolt... But, you're a Clemson fan. You, of all people, should know that this label is on there until they can shed it)

They haven't lost to an unranked opponent since 2011, have beaten a list of who's who in college football, and will play to win it all tomorrow. There's not much more to do about it. That's a problem of the past, not now, but that's for another thread.

Great, now the Panthers are gonna lose next week because of #narrative.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

55 years of finding ways to lose. It will never, ever change.

Remember when Walsh was good? Unfortunately his holder liked gay people too much.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived