2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict Brady won't be suspended, and the pats will have a 12-4 season and ultimately lose in the AFC title game. I don't see us as a super bowl team this year but i said the same thing last year so i could be surprised.

A realistic Patriots fan! Not too many of you! ;) I can definitely see all of that happening too.

well to be honest i feel we could win every game (we have a ridiculously easy schedule this year) i just am going to be realistic and know we will loss at probably 2 to any of the steelers, cowboys, colts, or broncos, and then loss another 2 randomly between the rest. I do feel the AFC is really week this year and we could make it to the super bowl but don't think this team could compete with an NFC Super Bowl team.

Now hold on a bit, we can't call him a realistic Pats fan unless he realizes that Tom Brady needs to be suspended.

read the punishment for tampering with footballs. its a 25k fine not a suspension and even then there is no proof

# AFC East WLT Div 1 New England 13-3 6-0 Miami 11-5 4-2 Buffalo 5-11 2-4 NY Jets 4-12 0-6 #

AFC North WLT Div 2 Baltimore 13-3 4-2 5 Cincinnati 11-5 4-2 6 Pittsburgh 11-5 4-2 Cleveland 2-14 0-6

# AFC South WLT Div 3 Indianapolis 12-4 3-3 Houston 10-6 5-1 Tennessee 4-12 2-4 Jacksonville 2-14 2-4

# AFC West WLT Div 4 Denver 10-6 5-1 San Diego 9-7 4-2 Kansas City 7-9 3-3 Oakland 3-13 0-6

# NFC East WLT Div 3 Dallas 12-4 5-1 NY Giants 11-5 3-3 Philadelphia 9-7 3-3 Washington 2-14 1-5

# NFC North WLT Div 2 Green Bay 12-4 5-1 6 Minnesota 11-5 4-2 Detroit 10-6 3-3 Chicago 3-13 0-6

# NFC South WLT Div 4 Carolina 10-6 5-1 Atlanta 8-8 3-3 New Orleans 6-10 3-3 Tampa Bay 4-12 1-5

# NFC West WLT Div 1 Seattle 13-3 4-2 5 Arizona 11-5 5-1 St. Louis 6-10 2-4 San Francisco 1-15 1-5

Playoffs

Pittsburgh over Indianapolis

Denver over Cincinnati

Dallas over Minnesota

Carolina over Arizona

New England over Pittsburgh

Baltimore over Denver

Seattle over Carolina

Green Bay over Dallas

Baltimore over New England

Seattle over Green Bay

Seattle over Baltimore

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Used the predictor here: http://raylehnhoff.github.io/nflschedulepicker/ soit's probably not really accurate. I don't think San Fran is going to look like the worst team in the league.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Eagles have as good a chance of going 3-13 as they do 13-3.

Either Sam Bradford is the most talented person ever and can run Chip Kelly's offense to perfection and effortlessly hit every receiver in stride and stay healthy for an entire season, or he stays healthy but just stinks, or he tears his knee up and Mark Sanchez / Tim Tebow are the QBs.

The rest of the team is almost irrelevant.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think the Colts win the AFC South for the 4th straight year and finish 13-3 with losses at Houston ,Pittsburgh, and Buffalo (the Texans will not win in Indy this year (dance) ). With TY and Andre Johnson catching balls, Andrew Luck will put up even bigger numbers on his way to an MVP season. The biggest difference maker I believe is finally having a running game with Frank Gore (best running back since Joseph Addai). They get the #1 seed for the AFC and crush Cincinnati again in the divisional round. In the AFC title game against New England in Foxboro, the Colts and Pats engage in a shootout for the ages. With 3 seconds till the end of regulation and the game tied, Adam Vinatieri kicks the Colts to the Super Bowl and becomes public enemy #1 in the New England area. In the Super Bowl against the Lions (yes the Lions are in the SB), with the game in overtime, Stafford throws it to Megatron but Vontae Davis picks it off to give Vinatieri the chance to put Indy on top. Adam kicks it to win Super Bowl L giving Andrew Luck his first championship while Adam gets his record-tying 5th ring (HOF Charles Haley only other player) and that kick seals his chances to enter Canton. The front page of the Indy says "Peyton Who?". :winner:

Reality: I don't think Indy would really win the championship this year as long as Brady and P. Manning are playing right now.

The Bengals win a playoff game? AWESOME!

Ha! I thought the same thing while reading that.

Eagles have as good a chance of going 3-13 as they do 13-3.

Either Sam Bradford is the most talented person ever and can run Chip Kelly's offense to perfection and effortlessly hit every receiver in stride and stay healthy for an entire season, or he stays healthy but just stinks, or he tears his knee up and Mark Sanchez / Tim Tebow are the QBs.

The rest of the team is almost irrelevant.

Yeah that will be an interesting team to watch.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

My regular season predictions:

AFC East WLT Div

3 Buffalo 12-4 4-2

New England 8-8 3-3

Miami 7-9 2-4

NY Jets 6-10 3-3

AFC North WLT Div

4 Baltimore 11-5 4-2

Pittsburgh 8-8 4-2

Cincinnati 8-8 3-3

Cleveland 5-11 1-5

AFC South WLT Div

1 Houston 12-4 5-1

5 Indianapolis 11-5 5-1

Jacksonville 4-12 1-5

Tennessee 3-13 1-5

AFC West WLT Div

2 Denver 12-4 5-1

6 Kansas City 9-7 3-3

San Diego 5-11 2-4

Oakland 2-14 2-4

NFC East WLT Div

1 Dallas 13-3 5-1

5 Philadelphia 12-4 5-1

Washington 5-11 1-5

NY Giants 4-12 1-5

NFC North WLT Div

3 Minnesota 11-5 4-2

6 Green Bay 10-6 4-2

Detroit 10-6 4-2

Chicago 4-12 0-6

NFC South WLT Div

2 Atlanta 12-4 4-2

New Orleans 9-7 5-1

Carolina 7-9 1-5

Tampa Bay 5-11 2-4

NFC West WLT Div

4 Seattle 10-6 4-2

Arizona 9-7 3-3

St. Louis 7-9 2-4

San Francisco 5-11 3-3

Will not be doing playoff predictions at this time.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Here's my (way too early) season predictions* (playoff teams in italics):

AFC

East

(1) New England 12-4

(5) Buffalo 11-5

Miami 9-7

NY Jets 3-13

North

(2) Pittsburgh 11-5

Baltimore 10-6

Cleveland 8-8

Cincinnati 7-9

South

(3) Indianapolis 10-6

Houston 8-8

Jacksonville 5-11

Tennessee 4-12

West

(4) San Diego 10-6

(6) Kansas City 10-6

Denver 9-7

Oakland 8-8

NFC

East

(1) Dallas 13-3

(5) NY Giants 10-6

(6) Philadelphia 9-7

Washington 2-14

North

(2) Green Bay 12-4

Minnesota 7-9

Detroit 7-9

Chicago 3-13

South

(4) Atlanta 9-7

Carolina 7-9

New Orleans 7-9

Tampa Bay 5-11

West

(3) Seattle 12-4

St. Louis 8-8

Arizona 7-9

San Francisco 3-13

Wild-Card Round

Chiefs 27, Colts 20

Bills 24, Chargers 13

Seahawks 31, Eagles 17

Giants 35, Falcons 27

Divisional Round

Bills 20, Patriots 17

Steelers 28, Chiefs 19

Cowboys 31, Giants 24

Seahawks 23, Packers 20

Conference Championships

Steelers 30, Bills 16

Cowboys 31, Seahawks 13

Super Bowl 50

Cowboys 31, Steelers 30

(Did you guys expect anything else from me? A dream Super Bowl match-up featuring two of the best teams in the Super Bowl era with the Cowboys evening the Steelers in both, their head to head SB record (2-2) and overall Super Bowl titles with 6)

*subject to change after the pre-season

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

cubsfan2015's

NFL Predictions

AFC

East

1.Buffalo 11-5

They've added Matt Cassel,Shady,and Percy Harvin.Look like this team's gonna come out of nowhere.

2.Miami 10-6

Looks like they've got the peices together and ready to run for a AFC east championship.

3.New England 7-9

Deflategate has taken their toll on the Pats,and not even Brady can save them.

4.NY Jets 7-9

Despite Revis coming back,they've got a new coach that takes the toll,but better's last year recod with 3 more wins.

North

1.Pittsburgh 12-4

It it,in my opinion,the most competive divison in sports.They got DeAnglo Williams,to an already great list of players and they are looking forward to a 7th title.

2.Cincinnati 10-6*

An always favorite to win the divison,they will preform good,but a 3 game losing streak will lose the divson championship.

3.Baltimore 9-7

Not all good during the 20th season celebrations,as they have a 4 game losing streak while having the divison lead.

4.Cleveland 9-7

Johnny Football lead the team to a 9-7 record,putting them as contenders for the 2016 season.

South

1.Indianapolis 13-3

They lost Hakeem Nicks,but recovered by receving Andre Johnson and Frank Gore,and they go hot,getting their third straight AFC South championship.

2.Tennessee 8-8

Rookie Maroita leads the team to a .500 record,but won't make the playoffs.

3.Houston 7-9

Johnson leaving for the Colts hurts the team,losing two more games than last year.

4.Jacksonville 4-12

Nothing is going right for this team.

West

1.Denver 14-2

Despite all of the changes,the team fares a two loss season,and a #1 seed in the AFC.

2.Kansas City 12-4*

The team has a better season,catching a wildcard spot.

3.Oakland 10-6

Out of nowhere,the Raiders come back from a black hole (pun intended),but a losing steak early season is the difference.

4.San Deigo 9-7

The Chargers suffer from another playoff-less season.

NFC:

East

1.Philadelphia 12-4

They got Tebow,DeMarco,Sam Bradford,and more,but a 4 QB competiton won't slow down these Eagles.

2.Dallas 11-5*

Them Cowboys contuine their winning ways,but settle for a wild card spot.

3.NY Giants 7-9

Nothing has been going right since they won Super Bowl XLVI,and they don't advance any farther.

4.Washington 1-15

They almost become the second incarnation of the 2008 Lions,but a win kept them from Lions infancy.

North

1.Green Bay 13-3

Same old story every year for these Packers.

2.Detroit 12-4*

They always look like to be more and more better each year,and this is evidence.

3.Minnesota 9-7

They advance with AD returning,put no playoffs for these Vikings.

4.Bears 5-11

Da Bears are Da Chump despite John Fox coming on board.

South

1.Carliona 11-5

They're still good,but had to hold on for most of the season from the Saints.

2.New Orleans 10-6

One costly mistake in the final regular season game led to no playoffs for the Saints.

3.Tampa Bay 9-7

With Jamies Winston,the team has a winning record and is contenders for the divison in 2016.

4.Atlanta 4-12

Year no.50 is not kind as they are still picking up the peices from the 2012 NFC championship.

West

1.Seattle 13-3

The LOB strikes again.

2.Arizona 10-6

This season can prove that they still have some shine in them.

3.San Fransico 7-9

Super Bowl field curse.

4.St Louis 3-13

They can't dance.

Playoffs

NFC

Detroit 21 Seattle 43

Carlonia 7 Detroit 38 Dallas 19 A field goal leads the Cowboys to their first Super Bowl since XXX.

Seattle 16 OT

Dallas 25 Dallas 28

Philly 13 Green Bay 17

AFC

Pittsburgh 13 Denver 31

Kansas City 3 Pittsburgh 13 Indianapolis 31 An Adam Vinitari field goal leads the Colts to their 5th Super Bowl.

Denver 28

Buffalo 27 Indianapolis 28

Cinncinnati 14 Buffalo 10

Super Bowl L

Indianapolis-Colts-full-size-replica-helINDIANAPOLIS COLTS

rid-30107.jpg DALLAS COWBOYS

Indianapolis 29

Dallas 19

1st 2nd 3rd 4th final

Indy 7 0 12 10 29

Dallas 10 0 6 3 19

MVP:Andrew Luck,21/38,274 yards,2 TDs

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

1.Philadelphia 12-4
They got Tebow,DeMarco,Sam Bradford,and more,but a 4 QB competiton won't slow down these Eagles.

What does this even mean?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Super Bowl L
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
DALLAS COWBOYS
Indianapolis 29
Dallas 19
1st 2nd 3rd 4th final
Indy 7 0 12 10 29
Dallas 10 0 6 3 19

That is a bit of a stretch. They maybe a playoff team but in no way, shape or form do I see them in the Super Bowl. They lost DeMarco Murray and replaced him with a committee lead by Darren McFadden. They have the best line in the league so McFadden will do well. The defense is still iffy with me. I don't think Randy Gregory will be the dominant force like everyone thinks he will be. So there is alot of things that is to be seen before parking them into the Super Bowl. I have the Cowboys going either Divisional or maybe NFC title game, if they get hot at the right time and the planets align for them.

I'm cautiously optimistic when it comes to them.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I'll do the prediction game in a couple of days, but I'll do my Jets prediction now. Definitely an improvement over last season, but I'd still think 3rd in the AFC East at best given the Bills and Dolphins' improvements. Should be a fun division to watch with three teams getting better and the Pats being the Pats.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

4.Washington 1-15
They almost become the second incarnation of the 2008 Lions,but a win kept them from Lions infancy.

Or this?

RG3 getting hurt and all of that crap has them down in the dumps.

1.Philadelphia 12-4

What does this even mean?

With all of the editions,the QBs will,IMO,start 4 games each (for four QB's) or Bradford or Tebow starting all games or half.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Super Bowl L

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

DALLAS COWBOYS

Indianapolis 29

Dallas 19

1st 2nd 3rd 4th final

Indy 7 0 12 10 29

Dallas 10 0 6 3 19

That is a bit of a stretch. They maybe a playoff team but in no way, shape or form do I see them in the Super Bowl. They lost DeMarco Murray and replaced him with a committee lead by Darren McFadden. They have the best line in the league so McFadden will do well. The defense is still iffy with me. I don't think Randy Gregory will be the dominant force like everyone thinks he will be. So there is alot of things that is to be seen before parking them into the Super Bowl. I have the Cowboys going either Divisional or maybe NFC title game, if they get hot at the right time and the planets align for them.

I'm cautiously optimistic when it comes to them.

I think Randle will end up being featured in a prominent role. It's like how we use to have it with Julius Jones and Marion Barber. Jones was used between the 20's (presumably what Randle will be doing most of the time) and Barber was used for short yardage and redzone (definitely what McFadden will be used for). Plus we still have Dunbar as our scat back.

I think you're also forgetting, we already have one of the best young interior linemen in the NFL in Tyrone Crawford (he was rated as the 4th best linemen in terms of disrupting plays and running backs only gained an average of 1 yard when running at him), Demarcus Lawerence, we're getting Sean Lee back and after the first four games, we're getting McClain and Hardy too. Don't forget we also drafted Byron Jones and the coaches are already talking about how impressive he was in OTA's. Claiborne is back too, and in a contract year, so if he wants a payday, he'll probably be serviceable at least.

I'm cautiously optimistic too.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

If Dallas can stay healthy, on the defensive side of the ball; they'll certainly make some noise when it comes to postseason play.

Super Bowl? If they can run the table; certainly they can land in Santa Clara as the NFC Representative in the Super Bowl.

But for now; take it a step at a time. They got to the Divisionals last year; let's see if they can seal the deal and play for the NFC Crown this coming season.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

cubsfan2015's

NFL Predictions

AFC

East

1.Buffalo 11-5

They've added Matt Cassel,Shady,and Percy Harvin.Look like this team's gonna come out of nowhere.

Overhyped to hell, Cassel aint gonna do s***. Best case scenario they're the 2009/10 Jets

2.Miami 10-6

Looks like they've got the peices together and ready to run for a AFC east championship.

reasonable

3.New England 7-9

Deflategate has taken their toll on the Pats,and not even Brady can save them.

Sorry, but Pats gonna Pats. Tom Brady, barring any late-season Peyton Manning breakdown, will carry the team for the other 12 games.

4.NY Jets 7-9

Despite Revis coming back,they've got a new coach that takes the toll,but better's last year recod with 3 more wins.

7-9 with Geno Smith? lol

North

1.Pittsburgh 12-4

It it,in my opinion,the most competive divison in sports.They got DeAnglo Williams,to an already great list of players and they are looking forward to a 7th title.

The records reasonable but citing DeAngelo "aging fart" Williams as why is unreasonable. That Bell suspension will hurt quite a bit.

2.Cincinnati 10-6*

An always favorite to win the divison,they will preform good,but a 3 game losing streak will lose the divson championship.

reasonable

3.Baltimore 9-7

Not all good during the 20th season celebrations,as they have a 4 game losing streak while having the divison lead.

Underselling them a bit, Trestman at OC will make Flacco scary, and the Bell suspension will hurt the Steelers.

4.Cleveland 9-7

Johnny Football lead the team to a 9-7 record,putting them as contenders for the 2016 season.

wut

South

1.Indianapolis 13-3

They lost Hakeem Nicks,but recovered by receving Andre Johnson and Frank Gore,and they go hot,getting their third straight AFC South championship.

Hakeem Nicks didn't do s*** in Indianapolis

2.Tennessee 8-8

Rookie Maroita leads the team to a .500 record,but won't make the playoffs.

A bit overselling them

3.Houston 7-9

Johnson leaving for the Colts hurts the team,losing two more games than last year.

Johnson's old and needs to be carried by a good QB to be effective. They'll be fine

4.Jacksonville 4-12

Nothing is going right for this team.

Actually they didn't have a bad offseason. I did predict something along the lines of 3-13 but I'm probably underselling them. They could surprise

West

1.Denver 14-2

Despite all of the changes,the team fares a two loss season,and a #1 seed in the AFC.

This can only if Manning recovers from the late-season breakdown and that putrid O-line of course.

2.Kansas City 12-4*

The team has a better season,catching a wildcard spot.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. With Alex Smith?

3.Oakland 10-6

Out of nowhere,the Raiders come back from a black hole (pun intended),but a losing steak early season is the difference.

Tell me when they get a defense

4.San Deigo 9-7

The Chargers suffer from another playoff-less season.

Reasonable. I'm noticing a lot of 9-7's at the bottom though, it doesn't work like that.

NFC:

East

1.Philadelphia 12-4

Tebow ain't gonna do s****. They have a potential for that record though

2.Dallas 11-5*

Them Cowboys contuine their winning ways,but settle for a wild card spot.

Alright

3.NY Giants 7-9

Nothing has been going right since they won Super Bowl XLVI,and they don't advance any farther.

Aw, not drinking the McAdoo kool-aid?

4.Washington 1-15

Infamy, but yeah I can see the team blowing

North

1.Green Bay 13-3

Same old story every year for these Packers.

reasonable

2.Detroit 12-4*

They always look like to be more and more better each year,and this is evidence.

reasonable

3.Minnesota 9-7

They advance with AD returning,put no playoffs for these Vikings.

reasonable

4.Bears 5-11

Da Bears are Da Chump despite John Fox coming on board.

reasonable

South

1.Carliona 11-5

They're still good,but had to hold on for most of the season from the Saints.

a bit overselling them

2.New Orleans 10-6

One costly mistake in the final regular season game led to no playoffs for the Saints.

Could happen, could not happen, who knows

3.Tampa Bay 9-7

With Jamies Winston,the team has a winning record and is contenders for the divison in 2016.

Tell me when they get a defense

4.Atlanta 4-12

Year no.50 is not kind as they are still picking up the peices from the 2012 NFC championship.

That seems a bit too low. They could have another freakish injury like the Julio Jones 2013 injury tho and essentialy ruin the team

West

1.Seattle 13-3

The LOB strikes again.

reasonable

2.Arizona 10-6

This season can prove that they still have some shine in them.

reasonable

3.San Fransico 7-9

Super Bowl field curse.

I guess reasonable somewhat, but I had them 1-15. They'll be interesting to watch

4.St Louis 3-13

They can't dance.

Do you know how to Ram it?

Playoffs

NFC

Detroit 21 Seattle 43

Carlonia 7 Detroit 38 Dallas 19 A field goal leads the Cowboys to their first Super Bowl since XXX.

Seattle 16 OT

Dallas 25 Dallas 28

Philly 13 Green Bay 17

There's no way Seattle loses to the Cowboys if they get that far

AFC

Pittsburgh 13 Denver 31

Kansas City 3 Pittsburgh 13 Indianapolis 31 An Adam Vinitari field goal leads the Colts to their 5th Super Bowl.

Denver 28

Buffalo 27 Indianapolis 28

Cinncinnati 14 Buffalo 10

reasonable

Super Bowl L

Indianapolis-Colts-full-size-replica-helINDIANAPOLIS COLTS

rid-30107.jpg DALLAS COWBOYS

Indianapolis 29

Dallas 19

1st 2nd 3rd 4th final

Indy 7 0 12 10 29

Dallas 10 0 6 3 19