2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, the Bills have spent an entire generation looking up at a team that goes 12-4 or better every single year, while basically every other division goes through a funk where 8-8 or 9-7 (or 7-9!) wins it.

Sports aren't fair.

The Bills made it to four straight championships. Win them or lose them, that makes up for it.

Man I wished this was the year the NFC East plays the AFC South...

No you don't. Why? Because they'd all go 2-2 against each other and you'd have a team winning one of those divisions with a 6-10 record.

The Niners just took a personal foul because they decided to get chippy after an overthrown pass on third and goal. God this team is so stupid. Way to "Win with class", you :censored:ing idiots.

Whenever I stop and think about how ridiculously dysfunctional the Cleveland Browns are, I'm heartened by the thought that despite that, the 49ers have actually somehow become worse.

He didn't end the Patriots undefeated streak. He merely played a role.

Patriots' injuries, stupid errors, & perhaps a bit of the weather, & the Broncos' D also played role.

*cough* (refs) *cough*

Well, as a Patriots fan, I'm apparently not allowed to say that. Even if it's truth. Kinda like if Roger Goodell was judging.

- Bengals lose out. The Steelers, Jets, and Chiefs win out. The Bengals miss the playoffs after starting 8-0.

Jesus, not even the Browns could manage that.

You're right. The Browns couldn't manage to start a season 8-0-0 if their opponents elected to forfeit each week.

nav-logo.png

An Alabama quarterback hasn't won an NFL start since 1987: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/12/aj-mccarron-cincinnati-bengals-no-alabama-quarterback-won-nfl-game-since-1987-rutledge

Other football powerhouses that have produced a QB who's won an NFL game since then: Harvard, Eastern Illinois, Vanderbilt, UCF, Purdue, Fresno State, Miami OH, NC State. And those are just current starters off the top of my head.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ugh. Writers are lining up to give Sam Bradford rim jobs, and Chip Kelly said they want him back next year (not that he'd publicly say otherwise).

Is everyone watching different games than I am? He's cut down on his horrifying mistakes, is hanging in there in the pocket instead of panicking and is definitely playing safer, but he's barely average IMO and the kind of guy you're only going to win with if he only has to throw 20 x / game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I for one think Kellen Moore should be given a shot to start for Dallas. Who knows? Kellen Moore could very well be the QB of the future for the Cowboys.

But the only way to find out is to hand him the keys and have him play out the final 3-4 weeks.

I agree. This offense can't be any worse, so we may as well give him a shot. We might score more than 1 TD a game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Ugh. Writers are lining up to give Sam Bradford rim jobs, and Chip Kelly said they want him back next year (not that he'd publicly say otherwise).

Is everyone watching different games than I am? He's cut down on his horrifying mistakes, is hanging in there in the pocket instead of panicking and is definitely playing safer, but he's barely average IMO and the kind of guy you're only going to win with if he only has to throw 20 x / game.

We'll see if he feels the same way when Kaep or RGIII is released. Bowles also says he wants to re-sign Ryan Fitzpatrick....words no coach has ever said before

Some week 16 updates if they haven't been mentioned already:

-- Jaguars/Saints moves to 4:05 ET

-- If the Giants win tonight, Giants/Vikings will be flexed to SNF, Steelers/Ravens will move to 1:00 ET and Colts/Dolphins will move to FOX; if they lose, everything stays the same

Man I wished this was the year the NFC East plays the AFC South...

Last year:

Dallas = 12-4, 4-0

Philadelphia = 10-6, 4-0

NY Giants = 6-10, 2-2

Washington = 4-12, 2-2

Indianapolis = 11-5, 2-2

Houston = 9-7, 1-3

Jacksonville = 3-13, 1-3

Tennessee = 2-14, 0-4

Draft order with three weeks to go:

01 = Tennessee

02 = San Diego