2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Proudly presented by...this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

($1 to Jon Gruden)

And here is the official song, Gold by John Stewart:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Titans just might have hope of going 8-8 this year :/.

Who do yall think turns out better: Mariota or Winston? Winston plays more like an NFL QB but maturity could very well get the better of him just like Manzeil. Mariota may have some learning to do, but if that goes well he could turn out quite well. I think Mariota turns out better in the long run.

Mark my words right now, a team will win at least 15 regular season games this year.

Who would it be? I don't see anyone with the chance to be that dominant.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I predict Brady won't be suspended, and the pats will have a 12-4 season and ultimately lose in the AFC title game. I don't see us as a super bowl team this year but i said the same thing last year so i could be surprised.

A realistic Patriots fan! Not too many of you! ;) I can definitely see all of that happening too.

I predict Brady won't be suspended, and the pats will have a 12-4 season and ultimately lose in the AFC title game. I don't see us as a super bowl team this year but i said the same thing last year so i could be surprised.

A realistic Patriots fan! Not too many of you! ;) I can definitely see all of that happening too.

well to be honest i feel we could win every game (we have a ridiculously easy schedule this year) i just am going to be realistic and know we will loss at probably 2 to any of the steelers, cowboys, colts, or broncos, and then loss another 2 randomly between the rest. I do feel the AFC is really week this year and we could make it to the super bowl but don't think this team could compete with an NFC Super Bowl team.

I think the Colts win the AFC South for the 4th straight year and finish 13-3 with losses at Houston ,Pittsburgh, and Buffalo (the Texans will not win in Indy this year (dance) ). With TY and Andre Johnson catching balls, Andrew Luck will put up even bigger numbers on his way to an MVP season. The biggest difference maker I believe is finally having a running game with Frank Gore (best running back since Joseph Addai). They get the #1 seed for the AFC and crush Cincinnati again in the divisional round. In the AFC title game against New England in Foxboro, the Colts and Pats engage in a shootout for the ages. With 3 seconds till the end of regulation and the game tied, Adam Vinatieri kicks the Colts to the Super Bowl and becomes public enemy #1 in the New England area. In the Super Bowl against the Lions (yes the Lions are in the SB), with the game in overtime, Stafford throws it to Megatron but Vontae Davis picks it off to give Vinatieri the chance to put Indy on top. Adam kicks it to win Super Bowl L giving Andrew Luck his first championship while Adam gets his record-tying 5th ring (HOF Charles Haley only other player) and that kick seals his chances to enter Canton. The front page of the Indy says "Peyton Who?". :winner:

Reality: I don't think Indy would really win the championship this year as long as Brady and P. Manning are playing right now.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I said it last year and I ate my words, so take this with a grain of salt. I predict the Seahawks will have 10 or 11 wins and probably still win the division but will not go to the Super Bowl. I predict they will lose in the NFCCG to the Packers.

My picks:

AFC North

1. Bengals

2. Ravens

3. Steelers

4. Browns

AFC South

1. Colts

2. Texans**

3. Titans

4. Jaguars

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Bills*

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

AFC West

1. Broncos

2. Chargers

3. Chiefs

4. Raiders

NFC North

1. Packers

2. Vikings

3. Bears

4. Lions

NFC South

1. Panthers

2. Falcons

3. Buccaneers

4. Saints

NFC East

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys**

3. Giants

4. Redskins

NFC West

1. Seahawks

2. Cardinals*

3. Rams

4. 49ers

AFC Playoffs

3. Broncos over 6. Jets

5. Bills over 4. Bengals

5. Bills over 1. Patriots

2. Colts over 3. Broncos

2. Colts over 5. Bills

NFC Playoffs

3. Packers over 6. Cowboys

5. Cardinals over 4. Panthers

1. Seahawks over 5. Cardinals

2. Eagles over 3. Packers

1. Seahawks over 2. Eagles

SUPER BOWL

Seahawks over Colts

AFC EAST

1. Patriots 12-4

2. Dolphins 9-7

3. Bills 8-8

4. Jets 6-10

AFC NORTH

1. Steelers 11-5

2. Bengals 9-7

3. Ravens 9-7

4. Browns 5-11

AFC SOUTH

1. Colts 13-3

2. Texans 9-7

3. Jaguars 5-11

4. Titans 4-12

AFC WEST

1. Chiefs 11-5

2. Broncos 11-5

3. Chargers 7-9

4. Raiders 5-11

NFC EAST

1. Giants 10-6

2. Cowboys 10-6

3. Eagles 7-9

4. Redskins 5-11

NFC NORTH

1. Packers 13-3

2. Vikings 10-6

3. Lions 9-7

4. Bears 6-10

NFC SOUTH

1. Saints 10-6

2. Falcons 9-7

3. Panthers 7-9

4. Buccaneers 7-9

NFC WEST

1. Seahawks 14-2

2. Rams 11-5

3. Cardinals 7-9

4. 49ers 4-12

#3 Steelers over #6 Texans

#5 Broncos over #4 Chiefs

#6 Cowboys over #3 Saints

#5 Rams over #4 Giants

#5 Broncos over #1 Colts

#2 Patriots over #3 Steelers

#1 Seahawks over #6 Cowboys

#2 Packers over #5 Rams

#2 Patriots over #5 Denver

#2 Packers over #1 Seahawks

SUPER BOWL 50

Patriots over Packers

I'm a diehard Pats fan so I'm picking them, but I give the Packers just as good a chance of beating them. My 2 alternate SB picks

Broncos over Packers

Packers over Patriots

PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS

My picks:

AFC North

1. Bengals

2. Ravens

3. Steelers

4. Browns

AFC South

1. Colts

2. Texans**

3. Titans

4. Jaguars

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Bills*

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

AFC West

1. Broncos

2. Chargers

3. Chiefs

4. Raiders

NFC North

1. Packers

2. Vikings

3. Bears

4. Lions

NFC South

1. Panthers

2. Falcons

3. Buccaneers

4. Saints

NFC East

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys**

3. Giants

4. Redskins

NFC West

1. Seahawks

2. Cardinals*

3. Rams

4. 49ers

AFC Playoffs

3. Broncos over 6. Jets

5. Bills over 4. Bengals

5. Bills over 1. Patriots

2. Colts over 3. Broncos

2. Colts over 5. Bills

NFC Playoffs

3. Packers over 6. Cowboys

5. Cardinals over 4. Panthers

1. Seahawks over 5. Cardinals

2. Eagles over 3. Packers

1. Seahawks over 2. Eagles

SUPER BOWL

Seahawks over Colts

Eagles, Cardinals, Panthers, Bills, Jets, Bengals all will miss playoffs. Bills won't be in AFC championship, their almost there but still have no QB.

PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS

well to be honest i feel we could win every game (we have a ridiculously easy schedule this year) i just am going to be realistic and know we will loss at probably 2 to any of the steelers, cowboys, colts, or broncos, and then loss another 2 randomly between the rest. I do feel the AFC is really week this year and we could make it to the super bowl but don't think this team could compete with an NFC Super Bowl team.

Now hold on a bit, we can't call him a realistic Pats fan unless he realizes that Tom Brady needs to be suspended.

spacer.png

I think the Colts win the AFC South for the 4th straight year and finish 13-3 with losses at Houston ,Pittsburgh, and Buffalo (the Texans will not win in Indy this year (dance) ). With TY and Andre Johnson catching balls, Andrew Luck will put up even bigger numbers on his way to an MVP season. The biggest difference maker I believe is finally having a running game with Frank Gore (best running back since Joseph Addai). They get the #1 seed for the AFC and crush Cincinnati again in the divisional round. In the AFC title game against New England in Foxboro, the Colts and Pats engage in a shootout for the ages. With 3 seconds till the end of regulation and the game tied, Adam Vinatieri kicks the Colts to the Super Bowl and becomes public enemy #1 in the New England area. In the Super Bowl against the Lions (yes the Lions are in the SB), with the game in overtime, Stafford throws it to Megatron but Vontae Davis picks it off to give Vinatieri the chance to put Indy on top. Adam kicks it to win Super Bowl L giving Andrew Luck his first championship while Adam gets his record-tying 5th ring (HOF Charles Haley only other player) and that kick seals his chances to enter Canton. The front page of the Indy says "Peyton Who?". :winner:

Reality: I don't think Indy would really win the championship this year as long as Brady and P. Manning are playing right now.

The Bengals win a playoff game? AWESOME!

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think I'm feeling Colts over Eagles in the SB.

Note it is July 24 & I'll probably change my mind 12x before Labour Day.

I'm a Patriots fan btw... I see them winning 11, 2 without Brady, & losing in the AFC title game. Their secondary isn't what it was + Andrew Luck will learn to win without a defense.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived