2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

Matt Hasselbeck, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Adam Vinateri.

That's who scored points for the Colts tonight.

A combined age of 864 years. (Rough estimate.)

Andrew Luck 0-2. Matt Hasselbeck 2-0.

Stupid team.

Jumping on the Hasseltrain!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Hasselbeck, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Adam Vinateri.

That's who scored points for the Colts tonight.

A combined age of 864 years. (Rough estimate.)

Andrew Luck 0-2. Matt Hasselbeck 2-0.

Stupid team.

Jumping on the Hasseltrain!

Just....no.

spacer.png

Has anyone else noticed that the NFC East stinks? I mean I know we're only at Week 4 and 5th Thursday and I'll admit that it's a little early to jump to conclusions, but we're a quarter of the way done with the year and right now this is the division that when I look at it it makes me go "WTF?"

When you think of the worst divisions in the NFL going into this Sunday you'd probably think that the AFC South with its three 1 win teams is the worst but take a look at the NFC East. Not only is there not a single team with a record over 500 going into this Sunday, but there is also not a single team that you can look at right now and make a real compelling argument that they'll be leading the pack in the division this year.

The Cowboys are going to have to deal with the injuries that they've gotten this year and pray that they don't get anyone else important injured because they are skating on thin ice right now.

The Giants currently are the only team in the division with a positive net points and are actually 9th in Points per game in the NFL which honestly is incredibly surprising when you consider that they're 21st in total yards, 19th in Pass Yards, and 24th in the NFL in Rush yards.

Washington has, by the numbers, a pretty good offense on the ground. They're 8th in the NFL in total yards and number 1 in rush yards. The problem is that they can't score. They're 19th in the NFL in PPG and have not scored more than 24 in any game this year. They need a good passing QB right now because while their rush is good right now, they're 23rd in points per game pass yards.

And then there's the Eagles.

It's still too early to make a call right now but if I had to put money on a winner in this division it's either the Giants or Washington. The Cowboys have a tough schedule these upcoming few weeks and while it does get better after week 9 at that point it might be too late.

Has anyone else noticed that the NFC East stinks? I mean I know we're only at Week 4 and 5th Thursday and I'll admit that it's a little early to jump to conclusions, but we're a quarter of the way done with the year and right now this is the division that when I look at it it makes me go "WTF?"

When you think of the worst divisions in the NFL going into this Sunday you'd probably think that the AFC South with its three 1 win teams is the worst but take a look at the NFC East. Not only is there not a single team with a record over 500 going into this Sunday, but there is also not a single team that you can look at right now and make a real compelling argument that they'll be leading the pack in the division this year.

The Cowboys are going to have to deal with the injuries that they've gotten this year and pray that they don't get anyone else important injured because they are skating on thin ice right now.

The Giants currently are the only team in the division with a positive net points and are actually 9th in Points per game in the NFL which honestly is incredibly surprising when you consider that they're 21st in total yards, 19th in Pass Yards, and 24th in the NFL in Rush yards.

Washington has, by the numbers, a pretty good offense on the ground. They're 8th in the NFL in total yards and number 1 in rush yards. The problem is that they can't score. They're 19th in the NFL in PPG and have not scored more than 24 in any game this year. They need a good passing QB right now because while their rush is good right now, they're 23rd in points per game.

And then there's the Eagles.

It's still too early to make a call right now but if I had to put money on a winner in this division it's either the Giants or Washington. The Cowboys have a tough schedule these upcoming few weeks and while it does get better after week 9 at that point it might be too late.

SOmebody is bound to get their stuff together by midseason.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Has anyone else noticed that the NFC East stinks?

The Atlanta Falcons have.

Following this week 5 v Washington, the Falcons will have already completed their full slate of intra conference games against the NFC East. 4 outta 5 weeks.

NFC East can take some solace in that also, if the Falcons are truly back.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Sam Bradford looks more like a kid dressing up as Sam Bradford for Halloween than he does Sam Bradford.

I think it's he big shoulder pads and oversized jersey.

EDIT: Goddam he's just not very bright. Can't see the field, can't make smart decisions, commits to one player and stares at him the whole time no matter how well he's covered, just terrible. Goddam I hate him and the idiot that brought him here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Why is Rams/Packers on CBS?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't buy the Giants as a playoff team! They should be blown out against the Niners rather than losing a lead to them tonight! And besides, every odd year this decade, the Giants tend to lose their games in week 5. Seattle in 2011, Philly in 2013, it's 2015 and for those who picked Big Blue in tonight's game are SOL. They only won games in week 5 in even years since 2010, even though I can't stand the Niners, they will beat the Giants like they did last year.

A rookie center and starting LG got destroyed by Chiefs linemen, both hit Cutler at the same time, one punches out the ball, and the Chiefs score.

The internet then explodes about how Cutler should've gotten rid of the ball or should not have fumbled it.

People are stupid. I can't wait for Jay to leave town just because I'm so tired of idiot fans turning their not-so-subtle bias from the 2011 NFC Title game into a dumb excuse to take every bad thing this team does and put it on Cutler. Bears fans are mostly morons in this regard.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Lol. Two interceptions in the end zone for Sam Bradford. I hope he gets a bunch of cuts on his body and then takes his post game bath in a tub of AIDS.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah... that'll fix everything. Actually I hope Chip Kelly gets aids for putting the team in this situation.

I'm there. I'm ready for the Sanchize.

My favorite running NFL stat - including today, Russell Wilson's Seahawks have held a lead in every game he's started. That's pretty amazing.

Also, Bennett really got one in on Dalton during the interception return. Yikes.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

They just told Andy Reid to stop grazing.

The turf should look great next week considering the Bears are taking :censored: s all over the field today.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived