Alternate Jerseys that should be the main jerseys.

Chewbacca

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous!

Dolphins-14_native_1600.jpg

I like the new set more. It's a more vibrant aqua. If they could combine the two unis so how then maybe but TBFTBS kills me. Other than the Rams and the Jaguars, no one's throwbacks in the NFL are better than their current imo. Alts that are throwbacks seems like a cheap way to move on from an era without really moving on. (But Splash don't you like the FloJos? Okay we'll that's my one point of hypocrite)

But it's better than the current set would look in orange so I guess there's that.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Gorgeous!Dolphins-14_native_1600.jpg

WAY better than their current look. These will become their primary in a few years...especially if their new stadium gets built.

For comparison, The throwback blows the new look out of the water:

temp_OZA4342--nfl_mezz_1280_1024_origina

WAY better than their current look. These will become their primary in a few years...especially if their new stadium gets built.

I do like the brighter shade of teal/aqua/light blue, what ever it goes by nowadays. Thats about all that is salvageable from that set.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I doubt it. They've only had their current set for a few years and I think that set (along with the stadium renovation) is suppose to be the mark of a new era in Miami.

EDIT: You said in a few years (I didn't see that). I still see them keeping their current look for a long time though.

I doubt it. They've only had their current set for a few years and I think that set (along with the stadium renovation) is suppose to be the mark of a new era in Miami.

EDIT: You said in a few years (I didn't see that). I still see them keeping their current look for a long time though.

I agree with that was suppose to be a new era, but lets face it, Mike Dee is gone, Tom Garfinkel is fixing his mistakes IMO. Plus we still had Ireland when that uni came out. I love the new logo, hate the new unis, this uniform with that logo, id love it

I do like the brighter shade of teal/aqua/light blue, what ever it goes by nowadays. Thats about all that is salvageable from that set.

Comparing the two all the new uniform needs are shoulder stripes

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Comparing the two all the new uniform needs are shoulder stripes

And socks stripes, more orange and getting rid of Miami wordmark on the butt...

Gorgeous!

Not bad at all. But it does look like a re-colored version of the Browns previous uniform set or the Saints throwback uniform from a few years back. That being said, it is a very nice throwback. But I still love their current home and away uniforms over this.

Grade: A

Gorgeous!

Not bad at all. But it does look like a re-colored version of the Browns previous uniform set or the Saints throwback uniform from a few years back. That being said, it is a very nice throwback. But I still love their current home and away uniforms over this.

Grade: A

The Dolphins and black cleats do not mix well at all...

I don't think they're building a new stadium any time soon, seeing as how they're doing major renovation on their current one.

BAGG3.jpg Would look even better if they made a away after this

Somehow... I like it. (Yes, I know it's unpopular.) Then again, I like most of what the Roughriders have worn.

They're not perfect, but they are miles ahead of their regular home/aways. I really like the two-tone green, but white pants would go a long way. With that being said, the Riders should be wearing the green and white throwbacks full time.

97935093603.jpg

Archived