Moser316

What Are You Listening To?

the admiral    10,235

Lana Del Rey has a new double album. I don't know if I have the patience for 72 uninterrupted minutes of Lana Del Rey. I don't know if anyone does.

RyanMcD29    312

I gotta get around to Manchester Orchestra's new album and I've already made my thoughts on Arcade Fire's new album known on Twitter (HINT: I only like two songs off it), but man oh man my hometown band in Brand New might have dropped the album of the year out of nowhere

BrandNewScienceFiction.jpg

Was expecting something good, but was not expecting it to be this magnificent

Geoff    511
On 8/18/2017 at 9:09 PM, RyanMcD29 said:

I gotta get around to Manchester Orchestra's new album and I've already made my thoughts on Arcade Fire's new album known on Twitter (HINT: I only like two songs off it), but man oh man my hometown band in Brand New might have dropped the album of the year out of nowhere

BrandNewScienceFiction.jpg

Was expecting something good, but was not expecting it to be this magnificent

New ManO is fantastic and I also love Science Fiction. Can't wait to get my hands on the vinyl.

goalieboy82    384
1 hour ago, the admiral said:

The hand of fate?

funny thing, Mike Nelson's wife (Bridget Jones Nelson) still cant watch the film after all of these years.

the admiral    10,235
38 minutes ago, goalieboy82 said:

speed it up and it sounds like a Pop song.

I've inadvertently improved a few songs by accidentally leaving Popular Video-Sharing Web Site "YouTube" set to 1.25 or 1.5 speed. I did it with one of the new OK Computer outtakes and thought it was great, then listened at actual speed and it was a crappy slog.

Mitch B    269

I was listening to TajMo by Taj Mahal  Keb Mo (great album) until I learned of Walter Becker's passing.  That brought out my copy of Aja.