The one photo that defines a player or career

infrared41

This one shows a lot about how I'll always remember Rivers. I'd also accept a picture of him yelling at the other team from the sideline, like an ass.

3fb5e0752f6cd7f1966ef07371aa4fd8.jpg

If this is the game I'm thinking of, you forgot the part where Cutler grabbed his crotch at the Chargers' sideline and started talking trash first.
That picture was taken wayyyyyyyy after cutler left Denver. He's wearing a Nike jersey which means it was taken in the last 3 years

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one shows a lot about how I'll always

remember Rivers. I'd also accept a picture of him yelling at the other team from the sideline, like an ass.

If this is the game I'm thinking of, you forgot the part where Cutler grabbed his crotch at the Chargers' sideline and

started talking trash first.

That picture was taken wayyyyyyyy after cutler left Denver. He's wearing a Nike jersey which means it was taken in the last 3 years
Also the CBS scorebug would mean its sometime between 2009-12. With the Nike jersey then it would be 2012.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This one shows a lot about how I'll always remember Rivers. I'd also accept a picture of him yelling at the other team from the sideline, like an ass.

If this is the game I'm thinking of, you forgot the part where Cutler grabbed his crotch at the Chargers' sideline and started talking trash first.
Others have already established this was after Cutler's time in Denver; regardless, you think I would defend Cutler? Dude is a jerk and a crybaby. Whoever posted the picture of him pouting to the ref was spot on. Only picture that could have been better would be Cutler throwing a pick 6.

I will add, I have more respect for Rivers than I have for Cutler.

2013-dance-Sweeny.jpg

Ray Lewis final home game

2245.jpg

An exhausted Ayrton Senna winning the Brazillian Grand Prix

1998%20Dale%20Earnhardt%20pit%20road%20D

Dale Sr. Winning the Great American Race

ovechikn-one-hand-goal-pheonix.jpg

Ovie scoring on his back against Phoenix

hqdefault.jpg

Cal Ripken Jr. becoming the Iron Man

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

spacer.png

LeBron James (Although I hope that in a year there will be a different one.)

Lebron-James-Jersey.jpg

Another one for Jordan:

400569.1020.a.jpg

Ilya Kovalchuk after scoring the Golden goal in overtime against Canada and bringing Russia its first hockey gold in 15 years during the 2008 World Championship.

rue2dcce42933.jpeg

Archived