Under Armour ruins South Florida

HiChans

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't agree with this at all. South Florida now has a unique pattern on the pants and shoulders with a horn stripe that resembles the logo. I don't see at all how these are ruined. Look at their uniform history. They've never looked great.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Only thing I'd have changed is the palmetto stripe/horn. Just make it the horn without the broken up pattern. I think it's an upgrade over the regular unis. I'd have gone with the sunrise shoulders though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

If they only had the white helmets, this would be a very good look. I think the green matte and gold chrome don't work because they look so out of place from the other elements. Regular green and gold helmets with normal logo decals would have been much better choices.

And you're only showing one of the four (three?) helmets that they have.

Well, I liked these... until you mentioned that. Ugh.

If you searched in the 2015 College Football post, you would've found all these pictures in there instead of creating a new post. With that being said, other than the chrome and matte helmets, I think UA did a very good job on these uniforms.

As has been mentioned quite a few times before, it's ok to break individual releases out of a mega-thread.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If they only had the white helmets, this would be a very good look. I think the green matte and gold chrome don't work because they look so out of place from the other elements. Regular green and gold helmets with normal logo decals would have been much better choices.

They actually have 2 white lids. Only two of the helmets shown were posted here

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I like the effort, but the colored stitching on the inside of the stripes--essentially creating a thin box--is overkill. I think the design would be okay without that.

Neveretheless, as long as they have those sweet Irish rainbow digs...I mean, really, they should make a road version of those and wear it full time.

Archived