mgdmhl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great resource..... however, what does one recommend another do when they use Paint and don't have PowerPoint to do fonts in? .ttf files don't work well in Paint.

PowerPoint?

Fonts work for almost all programs (including paint) the same way. Just install the fonts you download then restart whatever program you want to use.

JeKhnr9.png

This is a great resource..... however, what does one recommend another do when they use Paint and don't have PowerPoint to do fonts in? .ttf files don't work well in Paint.

PowerPoint?

Fonts work for almost all programs (including paint) the same way. Just install the fonts you download then restart whatever program you want to use.

Fonts get pixelated in Paint after you're done typing whatever you need to type.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

PowerPoint?

Fonts get pixelated in Paint after you're done typing whatever you need to type.

That's because Paint is a low quality raster program. Use Inkscape (free) or Illustrator for vectors.

JeKhnr9.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2016 at 8:40 PM, friendang said:

made the chiefs font today, hope this works:

chiefs_font.eps

Looks good. Did you create the entire font yourself? Did you use any reference images for the font that aren't part of their logo? The reason I ask is because I just want to be clear whether or not the font was based off rough estimates of what you think the font might look like or based off of actual images.

I'll make the font into a usable file (.ttf or .otf) within the next few days.

JeKhnr9.png

37 minutes ago, mgdmhl said:

Looks good. Did you create the entire font yourself? Did you use any reference images for the font that aren't part of their logo? The reason I ask is because I just want to be clear whether or not the font was based off rough estimates of what you think the font might look like or based off of actual images.

I'll make the font into a usable file (.ttf or .otf) within the next few days.

This looks like a font used throughout the 2015 Chiefs media guide. If it was extracted from the media guide, it should be good to go. If it was redrawn, you may want to just double check some bezier curves and extra points (not saying they definitely exist, but it's worth looking into).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Archived