NHL Tampa Bay Lightning alternate jersey concept

MigratingToast

Back again guys.

This time working with the Tampa Bay Lightning. I could never tell if I liked the TB jerseys. I was always on the fence. I love the incorporation of black into their color schemes so I tried to combine some of my favorite elements of past Tampa jerseys. I also wanted to try to make something different and kind of unique (hence the yoke design) Let me know what you think!

3aDEKhI.png

Tampa%20Bay%20Full%20Mock%20Up.png

My name is Rod and I like to party.

I'm loving this. I feel the same about the Lightning uniform history, they've always been decent and sharp but in my opinion lacked something. The shoulder yoke is normally under-utilized but it's nicely done here. I could do without the black half-sleeve on the coyotes new uniforms, but it definitely works with the blue.

I really like the design. This would be a cool uniform if worn for the Winter Classic. My only suggestion is to maybe create a lower stripe along the bottom of the jersey, to break up some of the solid blue.

I thought about doing this but each time I tried It just didn't look right.

This is really nice as a primary, but if you were making this an alternate, I would recommend switching blue with black, making the jersey black and the yoke blue with a black bolt.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

This is really nice as a primary, but if you were making this an alternate, I would recommend switching blue with black, making the jersey black and the yoke blue with a black bolt.

Yeah I was originally going to make this a primary but I didn't know how it would turn out/ how cumbersome my templates would be. I'll probably make an away version!

Archived